Atomico Torrent

More
08 Oct 2009 04:56 #103 by Shibumi
Atomico Torrent was created by Shibumi
Just wanted to let you guys in on a pretty good private tracker site I found.

www.atomico-torrent.com

They credit you with 2GB on your up when you join for a cushion, you have to maintain a 0.6 ration which isn't too hard and so far what I've got from there has been lightning quick. The only real downside is that a lot of the forums there are in italian. Its about a 50/50 mix on english-italian language there, but most of the torrents are RF or multi packed.

Edit: Also, I kind of messed up my downloading for there, and if someone would kindly download this torrent: www.atomico-torrent.com/trackers/details.php?id=23956 I would greatly appreciate it. If I don't upload like 500 mb in the next 12 hours I'm gonna get banned :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2009 11:39 #121 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
For the love of all that is holy someone please register there and download that torrent, I have 5 hours to upload another 240 MB or I'm banned :(

I'll give you a hug at LANOC v5.0!!! Promise!

More
08 Oct 2009 16:05 #125 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
downloaded, hopefully i got it in time

More
08 Oct 2009 18:23 #126 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
What kind of content is on the site? It's not loading here at school.

More
08 Oct 2009 18:36 #127 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
I'd like to know what Torrent sites everyone uses. I'm pretty stuck on Piratebay & mininova, although Mininova is becoming less and less reliable and doesn't always have the good stuff up quickly.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
08 Oct 2009 19:01 #129 by Shibumi
Thanks for trying lersar, I see that my upload went up about 200 MB before I got banned :(

Well anyways... to the rest of you. Use Atomico Torrent its a really great site, sign ups are currently open, and they just changed all their forums and shoutbox to full english, so no more problems reading stuff.

I also use Demonoid, but they've been down for a while now.

More
21 Oct 2009 15:57 #540 by jpwinkis
Replied by jpwinkis on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
I hope Demonoid comes back online at the LAN, I think it was LAN OC 4.0 that on saturday they made the annoucment DEMONOID IS BACK UP after being down for months.

More
21 Oct 2009 19:42 #557 by Shibumi

jpwinkis wrote: I hope Demonoid comes back online at the LAN, I think it was LAN OC 4.0 that on saturday they made the annoucment DEMONOID IS BACK UP after being down for months.

Its been taking forevor. I've since then replaced it with Atomico and Megaups. If you get a chance check out Megaups they have reasonably quick releases on stuff and they're very lenient on ratios.

More
22 Oct 2009 01:14 #571 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: Atomico Torrent
+1 hoping demonoid comes back up

Wes

More
25 Oct 2009 17:50 #677 by Twodavez
FYI I got an email from my service provider about a possible Copyright Infringement, which of course i have no idea what they are talking about :P I wanted to let you know that ThePirateBay & MiniNova may have these types of trackers on their movie files as that's what apparently we downloaded...
If anyone has any suggestions, i'm all ears.
Thanks

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Jan 2010 23:00 #1841 by Twodavez
Anyone having issues with Atomico? i can't get the site to load, every once in a while this will happen, but it doesn't usually last more than a day or two, this has been a whole week since i've been able to get in...
Any other good site out there that are private trackers? i'm done with the public ones that are monitored by the man!

We have 1489 guests and no members online

supportus