WoW

More
18 Sep 2010 05:50 #9360 by Twodavez
WoW was created by Twodavez
So i got the approval from my wife (and if your not married your not allowed to make fun) to start playing WoW again! after seeing full raids on Stormwind, i had to get back into the action.
I'm currently sharing an account with a freind (well borrowing is more like it :evil: ) but i hope to be on Friday &/or Saturday nights after 8 pm.
Looking forward to owning in some PVP again! it's been too long!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2010 06:23 #9362 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re: WoW
Not you too. It's like a plague.

More
18 Sep 2010 06:27 #9363 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: WoW
But if feels soo good! :blush:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Sep 2010 06:57 #9364 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: WoW
WoW, I stopped for awhile and i've beat about 5 games that where in my back catalog. Feels good not to pay to play but the game is fun and i'll get back in when Cata comes out.

BTW, I hate PvP. That is why i'm on a PvE server. Hellscream FTW.

More
18 Sep 2010 07:18 - 18 Sep 2010 07:19 #9366 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: WoW
When Cata comes out, we need to coordinate all our toons on one server. Unfortunately I'd have to lean towards a PvP realm, but I will settle with norm.
Last edit: 18 Sep 2010 07:19 by Lersar.

More
18 Sep 2010 16:23 #9369 by Twodavez
PVP is the true test of your strength. I understand Wingless, not everyone is cut out to be a true man!

Playing against the pre-programmed computer responses is cool, but it's like playing at game at a lan, it's awesome to know you just pwned some 15 year old in California in the battle grounds, plus if you would've seen how much fun it was to walk into a town and kill anything that moved, you might re-think your choice.

More
18 Sep 2010 19:50 #9371 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: WoW
i will reactivate my account soon as well as winter approches, i have a little more time to play,

More
20 Sep 2010 03:49 #9403 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Re: WoW
I haven't played in a few months and not sure that i can go back, unless Cata is awesome. then ill transfer my toon from the server i am on now back to mannorath :) both PvP servers to say the least. I want to go back, but i know i shouldn't, since Blizzard are soul-sucking bunnies :P

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
20 Sep 2010 19:34 #9418 by Hasbeen
Replied by Hasbeen on topic Re: WoW
Some of you might know this but there are a few of us from the FWG group that play WoW on a regular basis. We get together whenever we can and play as a group. Its just the four now, we've lost our dear friend Reaper a long while ago but we get by. some of us have been playing since the game first came out all those 5 years ago. So the plan for our small group is to move to the server Chromaggus which is PVP when Cata comes out. That is unless some other game comes along and manages to pull us away. Currently we can be found on the Turalyon PVE server.

More
20 Sep 2010 20:22 #9419 by jj_Sky5000
I still have some peeps on that server, we should definalty all get together on one server.

More
04 Nov 2010 23:31 #11877 by NfamousZ24
Replied by NfamousZ24 on topic Re: WoW
I play but I have slowed down these last few months, Getting ready for Cata. I am on Shattered Hand one of the original servers which is PvP. This is actually one of the original homes for <Death and Taxes>. The guild I am in is a great laid back casual raiding guild <Disciples of the Blade> which is probably one of the longest running guilds in WoW. I know this because it has been around before WoW and started with SWG. So umm yeah you will never get me to switch servers.

More
05 Nov 2010 02:34 #11884 by Koolaid84
i......miss.....WoW. must not.....play.........

More
05 Nov 2010 07:51 #11901 by NfamousZ24

Koolaid84 wrote: i......miss.....WoW. must not.....play.........

WoW is alright in manageable doeses.

More
05 Nov 2010 16:15 #11915 by Twodavez

NfamousZ24 wrote:

No it's not, because once you get on, you do'nt wanna quit playing, it's just soo much fun and has everything you could ever think you'd want to do in a game, except a good first person shooter mode. But who knows, that may be coming also :pinch:

More
05 Nov 2010 21:49 #11923 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: WoW
I started playing again last week after more then 6 months off. I am having a good old time, with the group finder.

More
06 Nov 2010 08:21 #11937 by NfamousZ24

Twodavez wrote:

NfamousZ24 wrote:

No it's not, because once you get on, you do'nt wanna quit playing, it's just soo much fun and has everything you could ever think you'd want to do in a game, except a good first person shooter mode. But who knows, that may be coming also :pinch:

I don't know the wife and kids say otherwise.

More
07 Nov 2010 19:47 #11958 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: WoW
for some people it isn't manageable. But that goes for anything that is addictive.

Wes

More
08 Nov 2010 08:32 #12005 by NfamousZ24
yeah I guess you are right. Robbie would play for like 16 hours a day for 3 months strait and then loose his mind and quit the game for awhile. I think now he has managed how much he plays the game now.

More
02 Dec 2010 00:47 #12622 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: WoW
I wanted to give this a bump, since were getting closer to Cata. Throw up some ideas for a common server, we'll put it to a poll if we have to.

More
02 Dec 2010 04:26 - 02 Dec 2010 04:27 #12624 by Koolaid84
i wont be getting Cataclysm until after CES and all this moving stuff, but i am up to transfer to a server everyone plays on :)

Last edit: 02 Dec 2010 04:27 by Koolaid84.

More
02 Dec 2010 04:37 #12625 by jj_Sky5000
Just tell me when and where!!!

More
02 Dec 2010 07:11 #12627 by Twodavez
Daveyo and I are on Stormreaver, and i just did a transfer to this server, so that's where i'm staying. It's a high population server with a good economy and a pretty equal Horde to Alliance Ratio which makes for fun PVP in world.

I wouldn't mind rolling a new character once i hit 85 with my main, so just post up your servers and times you could play and maybe we could get something going :-)

More
02 Dec 2010 07:57 #12628 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: WoW
Yea, DMAC and I are going to start Goblins when Cata comes out on Tues. Not sure on a server but i'm love some PVE. I might transfer one of my 80's over to it if need be but not sure. We don't have enough people to do a guild but leveling might be fun. I will make a post about what server we should be on.

More
02 Dec 2010 23:35 #12637 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: WoW
Well, I am up for whatever, I have a ton of characters. so if some needs transfered I can bring with over.

We have 1768 guests and no members online

supportus