Left 4 Dead 2 Preview Video

More
29 Oct 2009 05:58 #882 by Lersar
[youtube]RBc--AEjQHI[/youtube]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2009 12:48 #883 by Dreyvas
No frying pan preview?!!?

Haha, just messing. Sweet stuff.

More
29 Oct 2009 15:12 #884 by Lersar
Yeah, theres actually A LOT more that I didn't get recorded/run in to thats in the demo alone. We even heard a witch on Expert, but we never ran into it...

More
29 Oct 2009 22:16 #896 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic RE: Left 4 Dead 2 Preview Video
Awesome job man I actually really liked your preview. Now if we can just get WES to put up a preview section and post the Video to the front page we're in business.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
29 Oct 2009 22:19 #897 by Lersar
Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback. I didn't mess around a lot with formatting, I wanted to get it up ASAP for everyone. It's good to hear its doing the job though. I'm eventually going to do a little write up on it, too, but I'm a big 'see it yourself' kind of guy, so the video worked out great.

More
29 Oct 2009 22:24 #898 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic RE: Left 4 Dead 2 Preview Video
True man. The video gave a nice vertical slice and didn't give too much away. Some closer shots of the Special infected would have been nice but no worries. The preview was exactly that a preview. If it doesn't get you hyped than we're not trying hard enough.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
29 Oct 2009 22:27 #900 by Lersar
There were a few things I caught that I thought had fixed, like in between some slides it cuts right to the next slide without a transition. But it was like 2AM, and after the frustration of waiting on Valve all day I was beyond tired lol.

And yeah, the Spitter was especially hard to catch a good shot of for some reason.

More
29 Oct 2009 23:22 #902 by Shibumi

Lersar wrote: There were a few things I caught that I thought had fixed, like in between some slides it cuts right to the next slide without a transition. But it was like 2AM, and after the frustration of waiting on Valve all day I was beyond tired lol.

And yeah, the Spitter was especially hard to catch a good shot of for some reason.

This gives me a thought... I'm not considering doing a video review for Borderlands instead of a normal write-up.

We have 1753 guests and one member online

supportus