Bloodbowl Challenge

More
15 Sep 2014 22:00 #35667 by VaporX
Bloodbowl Challenge was created by VaporX
Okay gang I need people to play at this game so here is what I propose. If I can get at least 6 people interested in forming our own Bloodbowl League I would like to see us have a Bloodbowl Tourney once a year at LANOC.

To this end if we can organize this I will spring yearly for a Trophy for the winner and make sure we have a nice prize for the winner as well.

The link to the game is below...
store.steampowered.com/app/216890/

Any takers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2014 03:53 #35668 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Bloodbowl Challenge
i will watch for it to go on sale

More
18 Sep 2014 03:45 #35673 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Bloodbowl Challenge
Ed I will take a look at this and check it out.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
18 Sep 2014 12:03 #35674 by VaporX
Replied by VaporX on topic Bloodbowl Challenge
For those that are wondering, Bloodbowl is a turn based game that is a mixture of Rugby, Arena Football and Battle Chess. The game is set in the Warhammer universe so you have teams of various fantasy races to choose from.

The computer game is based strongly on the original board game and uses a grid based system with zones of control for each player on your team. The object is to score a touchdown and each half of the game is made up of 8 turns for a total of 16.

The game is equal parts strategy and lunch as the game relies on dice rolls to determine outcomes. The best description of the games tactical style is risk management as every move is a determination of if the risk is worth the potential rewards.

This means while skill in the game is a good thing luck is just as good and potentially even better.

If you want to get a feel for the game TotalBiscuit took part in a full Bloodbowl League as well as did videos of the basics of the game.

More
18 Sep 2014 14:20 #35675 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Bloodbowl Challenge
I used to own the table top version.

More
18 Sep 2014 14:21 #35676 by VaporX
Replied by VaporX on topic Bloodbowl Challenge
Awesome..... :-)

We have 3106 guests and no members online

supportus