Memorial day weekend gaming?

More
23 May 2014 21:51 #34799 by Lersar
Anyone else taking the opportunity to play some games? I'll be trying out Transistor, a beautiful looking action RPG from the same studio as Bastion. I also opted into the early access of the Dead Island MOBA, Epidemic. I've only had the chance to play through the tutorial, not sure what to think yet. May also pick up Tropico 5 if I can convince Wes to do the same to try out the mutliplayer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2014 13:14 #34802 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Q
Got my TF2 on with some guys from Quakecon forums last night. That game still holds up even though it's very old in respect to the market and how fast games are either replaced or forgotten about.

Plan on playing some LoL tonight. Just can't get enough of that game at times.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 May 2014 22:19 #34805 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Q

Twodavez wrote: Got my TF2 on with some guys from Quakecon forums last night. That game still holds up even though it's very old in respect to the market and how fast games are either replaced or forgotten about.

Plan on playing some LoL tonight. Just can't get enough of that game at times.

I've been playing TF2 a bit recently as well. A few of my friends who mainly just played League/RTS before recently gave it a try and enjoyed it as well. We've talked about the possibility of hosting a server.

Definitely some League here, too. Watching LCS really close with the Fantasy draft up.

More
24 May 2014 22:21 #34807 by garfi3ld
I love me some TF2, always

Wes

More
26 May 2014 22:58 #34817 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Memorial day weekend gaming?
Holiday weekend is wrapping up, any gaming experiences to share? League ended up taking up more time than expected, as usual, between playing and cheering for my fantasy draft. I did put about two hours into Transistor, enjoying it so far. Beautiful art and music, and the combat/story is inspired by techies/programming (attacks are referred to as functions and limits on your skills is restricted by "memory"). Looking forward to more with it.

More
29 May 2014 11:51 - 29 May 2014 12:03 #34848 by Wooderson
A little late for this topic, but I put a few hours into Cthulhu Saves the World. It's a classic role-playing adventure with some funny dialog. It was an impulse buy during a Steam sale, not a bad game for a dollar.

I kill CPU's
Last edit: 29 May 2014 12:03 by Wooderson.

More
29 May 2014 11:55 #34849 by garfi3ld
most of my gaming was on my phone

I picked up Grand Prix Story from the same people who did Game Dev Story

Wes

More
29 May 2014 11:59 #34850 by Sideout
I picked up ARMA II in the Steam sale and played it a bit over the weekend.

I am the LAN!!!!

More
29 May 2014 12:23 - 29 May 2014 12:27 #34852 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Memorial day weekend gaming?

Wooderson wrote: A little late for this topic, but I put a few hours into Cthulhu Saves the World. It's a classic role-playing adventure with some funny dialog. It was an impulse buy during a Steam sale, not a bad game for a dollar.

I love this game. It's a great turn-based RPG with a humorous plot. I never completed it though, local game save was lost with a new OS install.

garfi3ld wrote: most of my gaming was on my phone

I picked up Grand Prix Story from the same people who did Game Dev Story

I'm still hoping Kairo will do some sort of esport dev thing, I really enjoy their games. What phone are you playing on these days?

Sideout wrote: I picked up ARMA II in the Steam sale and played it a bit over the weekend.

I bought Arma II for DayZ back in the day, still haven't actually played the main game... :D
Last edit: 29 May 2014 12:27 by Lersar.

More
29 May 2014 12:32 #34855 by garfi3ld
I was just playing on the Nexus 4

New phone is coming in today but it isn't an Android phone :)

Wes

We have 1902 guests and no members online

supportus