Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Remake

More
12 Jul 2013 00:14 #31694 by Wooderson
In the mid 90's I developed my love for RPGs on a ridiculously hard game called Realms of Arkania: Star Trail. It was the second installment in a trilogy. The first being Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny. So when I saw there is a "one to one" remake releasing at the end of the month on Steam, I couldn't help get a little excited!

Here is the about game description in Steam.

A legend reborn as Realms of Arkania-Blade of Destiny returns!

Developed by Austrian developer Crafty Games, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is a one-to-one remake of the 1992 original, adored by a generation of Role Players and one of the most successful German RPG’s of the 1990’s.

Get ready to return to Thorwal, one of the oldest cities of Aventurien. Make sure your wits are sharpened before walking down the small alleys of Thorwal and Prem, and prepare to stop the Orcisch threat while creating a mighty alliance between nations. Featuring a complete visual reimagining along with a comprehensive overhaul of every aspect of the gameplay, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is set to captivate a 21st century audience of new and old fans alike.

Old school RPG at it‘s best – for the Fans of REAL RPG games.
Features:
Remake of the first part of the Realms of Arkania
Roleplaygame with roundbased tactical fights
Cities and Dungeon in current real-time-3D
Dozens of Talents, Fighting Skills and magical skills
Authentic realization of the DSA basic rules
Depending on gaming preferences – 20 to 80 hours game time.

Here is some images of the old game.

And here is some from the remake!

So there you have it. I looks pretty good, but I hope there keep all the features that made it unique. Do any of you remember this game?

And is this Sean Connery as Ramirez from highlander or what LOL.

I kill CPU's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2203 guests and no members online

supportus