Logitech sponsors LoL Season 3

More
17 May 2013 03:33 #30828 by garfi3ld
blog.logitech.com/2013/05/16/logitech-g-...championship-series/

"Logitech G is intensely focused on delivering science that directly improves gamers’ experience. To us, science is all about questioning the status quo and asking “how can we make this better?” We love working with other companies that share this philosophy. Riot Games is definitely one of those companies. The explosive growth of League of Legends continually pushes the boundaries of eSports and is bringing in millions of new fans to PC gaming. We had a great time sponsoring last year’s League of Legends Season Two, so we are proud to announce Logitech G is continuing on in 2013 as the official Mouse and Keyboard sponsor of the League of Legends Season Three Championship Series."

They worked with Riot and are introducing LoL specific features that are controllable from in the game client. Here are the new features

· All G-keys in our mice, keyboards and headsets are now selectable as bindable keys directly in the in-game interface.
· The multi-color LED lighting in our new Logitech G510s and G19s keyboards will switch to indicate the color of your team, including in colorblind mode.
· The Logitech G510s and G19s GamePanel LCD now displays constantly updating stats typically only available in the character subscreen, such as cool-down reduction, or stats not previously available, such as gold per minute.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2013 07:01 #30831 by Leonresevil2
I may have to look into those keyboards, sounds like pretty cool features to add.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
17 May 2013 16:42 #30840 by Lersar
Definitely is. Wes is going to hook me up with a G13, I'll report on how it works. May even write an article...

More
17 May 2013 21:51 #30849 by Leonresevil2
Are they perhaps mechanical?

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
17 May 2013 22:22 #30851 by garfi3ld
nothing mech that supports the screen from Logitech just yet, I'm hoping we will see something introduced at computex in a few weeks

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

We have 1669 guests and no members online

supportus