The Cave

More
13 May 2013 07:23 #30671 by Fildy
The Cave was created by Fildy
Has anyone play this game yet? I started playing it last night and literally fell asleep from exhaustion from the previous week, but it seems like a more complex/in depth/different but similar version of Trine if anyone has played that. I am definitely interested to continue playing and seeing what it has to offer, was just wondering if anyone who has played it can tell me if I am correct in my assumptions.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2013 07:56 #30673 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic The Cave
From what I have heard it is a decent game but very little replay ability. Then again I am probably exactly like you in the fact that I got it for free on PS+ and just let it get added to the never ending list of games I own and don't play.

More
13 May 2013 10:04 #30685 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic The Cave
Never heard of it. I will look it up now that you mentioned it.

More
14 May 2013 03:50 #30708 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic The Cave
Can a Brother get a link to the game?

I've noticed that most games are just built for the initial game play, then they hope to have another out for you to play by the time you beat the first one, so replay-ability i'm not sure is what game makers are looking for. They only make money the first time you buy and beat the game, not every time after...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
14 May 2013 19:37 #30716 by Fildy
Replied by Fildy on topic The Cave
store.steampowered.com/app/221810/

Here ya go twodavez.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

More
14 May 2013 21:43 #30717 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic The Cave

Twodavez wrote: Can a Brother get a link to the game?

I've noticed that most games are just built for the initial game play, then they hope to have another out for you to play by the time you beat the first one, so replay-ability i'm not sure is what game makers are looking for. They only make money the first time you buy and beat the game, not every time after...

What does you beating the game have to do with them getting money? Unless we're talking about post-game DLC or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

More
16 May 2013 01:37 #30744 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic The Cave
Looks like an interesting game, neat style and devs, but I have heard issues with replay value despite the game intending replays by design. To see all the stories, you'll have to replay a few characters, and the characters aren't different enough in gameplay mechanics. If you really don't have time to play it through but want to see the stories, it may be worth looking for videos online.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1693 guests and one member online

supportus