Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Availability Dates

More
15 Oct 2009 17:23 #265 by Lersar
For those who pre-order them game through Steam, the demo will be available to play for early access on October 27. The demo will then be made available through Xbox Live Gold Members only and PC users on November 3, and all Xbox Live members November 10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2009 17:25 #266 by Tim
I'm not sure if I'm on the pre-order train for L4D2 I'll try the demo on the 3rd and then buy the game if I can afford it on when it goes on sale.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
15 Oct 2009 17:28 #267 by Lersar
I'm pre-ordering without a doubt. Discounted price, early access, and exclusive in-game weapon? I love that kinda stuff. Come October 27, L4D2 demo is going to be my life.

...better get working on some reviews then. :D

More
15 Oct 2009 17:33 #268 by Tim
What's the exclusive in game weapon????

BTW Lersar if you wanna do a Left 4 Dead 2 review I say go for it. I'll probably be still on Tropico 3 which is out on OCT 27th if I can just Kalypso to agree to send me a copy. So far I've spoken to 4 or 5 different PR contacts there no one can give me a straight answer. Now I'm waiting to hear back from the US marketing manager.

"Sigh" c'est la jeux.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
15 Oct 2009 18:07 #270 by Lersar
It's a melee weapon, a baseball bat you get only by pre-ordering it either through Steam or I guess GameStop offers it as well. Past experience tells me a month or so after release it will be available as downloadable content, but I still get excited lol.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'd be able to do an honest review of the game. Unless Valve does something epic and the game completely bombs, I'd give it a 10/10.

More
15 Oct 2009 18:35 #271 by Dreyvas
Mike, Townie, Alex and I are doing the preorder 4-pack, so I'm right there with you, bud. :D

More
15 Oct 2009 18:48 #272 by Tim
@Lersar No worries If I snag a code or something i might be abale to do it my self.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
16 Oct 2009 03:04 #291 by Lersar
if you want one up for sure, i can see what i can do. at the very least, maybe i'll do a preview of it from the demo

More
16 Oct 2009 04:06 #295 by Tim
Hells yeah dude. I've been meaning to talk to Wes about a previews section. Demos are still super common for PC games we should take advantage.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
21 Oct 2009 15:49 #538 by jpwinkis
Someone mentioned the 4 pack but didnt mention the price break. If you buy the 4 pack it turns out to be like 34.99 per copy.

We have 2092 guests and one member online

supportus