Diablo III

More
13 Feb 2012 02:50 #22818 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Diablo III
I would play but i've already beaten the game with every character. Seems to be running better also but not as good as it should. I think the latest update helped out in the performance category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2012 04:45 #22821 by Ender
Replied by Ender on topic Re: Diablo III

Wingless92 wrote: I would play but i've already beaten the game with every character. Seems to be running better also but not as good as it should. I think the latest update helped out in the performance category.

They have fixed a lot of it. The only issue I seem to be having is the fact that if their are a lot of people all casting spells in a public game for Jondar or the Skeleton King...my computer locks up and Diablo 3 goes into not responding mode. It's really annoying and i know my pc can handle it =.=

More
13 Feb 2012 04:45 #22822 by Ender
Replied by Ender on topic Re: Diablo III

Wingless92 wrote: I would play but i've already beaten the game with every character. Seems to be running better also but not as good as it should. I think the latest update helped out in the performance category.

P.S. - I still didn't get your account name ;)

More
13 Feb 2012 04:46 - 13 Feb 2012 04:47 #22823 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Diablo III
Yea they have. After last nights playthough the game is totally different then when I played through the first time.
Last edit: 13 Feb 2012 04:47 by Wingless92.

More
13 Feb 2012 22:24 #22838 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: Diablo III
Tag jjsky5000#1808 The wizard is bad ass

More
20 Aug 2012 19:36 - 20 Aug 2012 19:37 #27338 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Diablo III
Interesting video, Thoughts anyone?

Last edit: 20 Aug 2012 19:37 by Myndmelt.

More
20 Aug 2012 20:09 #27341 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Diablo III
I have completely lost interest in the game. I've beat it through with one character several times and just playing the same game over, only harder, has made me bored of the game. I completely agree with what he is saying in the interview. The game was way too short and too redundant.

Right now, I am just looking forward to Borderlands 2.

More
20 Aug 2012 20:57 #27344 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Diablo III
I have to agree. I lost interest as well. Heck I think all of us did that were playing. As the video says they made MAJOR issues in the loot and the length of the game and frankly I think its too late to fix them now as people will an have moved on. With so much coming out in the next 4 months I see no plans to play D3. GW2, Pandara, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2 to name a few.

More
21 Aug 2012 00:41 #27354 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Diablo III
Glad i didn't waste the money on this game, although i loved Diablo II! So did they ever realease PVP or is that still broken? what a bunch of crap, is Blizzard loosing it or what? I wonder how much they're making on their auction system? It's a balance for them, release more items to make people happy, or keep them SUPER rare to make them sell for more and create more income. Can't wait for WoW to have a real money auction. You know it will when they get ready to phase out the game just to make some extra last minute money!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
21 Aug 2012 00:57 #27356 by Cyphis
Maybe if they spent some time developing a new MMO rather than rehashing and doing Kung-Fu Panda crap, then I would get back interested. I would rather pay a monthly subscription for a decent MMO than a crap one that is free to play.

I am just tired of WoW all together. They have drained me enough on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez, Arxon

More
21 Aug 2012 02:33 #27358 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Diablo III
I too have become bored with the game. That said I am excited about the new lvl system. I just like to see things for my time spent grinding (more so if I'm getting crap for items).

More
21 Aug 2012 04:26 #27368 by Myndmelt
lonewolf, thanks for mentioning this. I didn't hear about this until now.

www.joystiq.com/2012/08/20/diablo-3-adds...turing-100-new-leve/

More
21 Aug 2012 05:17 #27374 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Diablo III
Yeah lone and I farm and get nothing for it =/

More
21 Aug 2012 05:19 #27375 by Cyphis
Too little too late for me. I'll be spending my time on Borderlands 2 and then the Black Ops 2.

So Diablo hits the shelves for me. Even with the new stuff....it is just more of the same.

More
21 Aug 2012 05:19 #27376 by Myndmelt
That sucks, you end up losing gold if you have to repair. No decent drops.

More
21 Aug 2012 05:24 #27379 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic Diablo III

Myndmelt wrote: That sucks, you end up losing gold if you have to repair. No decent drops.

I usually get enough loot to make up for it. I have 250mf with my temp before NV stacks so I usually get enough yellows.

That's the only thing that stinks about the patch is the 300mf cap before NV as MF gear will become useless. But I guess I'll hit the cap faster and can just switch over stuff for better items.

We have 1569 guests and no members online

supportus