This is BAD!!! NSFW

More
19 Aug 2011 08:28 - 19 Aug 2011 08:37 #18510 by Wingless92
This is going to be a little NSFW cause of the language.

You know you fucked up your game when Steam, the service that never offers refunds are refunding money on "From Dust", Maybe?

Seems like everyone is complaining about the game. Controls suck, capped framerate, limited resolutions and Ubisoft misrepresenting their DRM. It seems as if they said they where going to have you log in while connected to the interwebs, then they said that "No, you don't need to be online" then after the game came out they switched back!

Rock Paper Shotgun Review

That is just beyond stupid, then again it is Ubisoft and they do tend to show that they really don't care for PC gamers.

From now on I am going to hold off on Ubisoft games for a couple of days after launch and see what happens. Glad to see Steam step-up and do something about it though. The people at Steam/Valve have to be pissed on this one!

For further reading head on over to KOTAKU

Steam From Dust Forum
Last edit: 19 Aug 2011 08:37 by Wingless92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2011 11:26 #18515 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re: This is BAD!!! NSFW
I am glad I picked it up for xbox a few weeks ago then. I love when impatience pays off.

More
19 Aug 2011 19:32 #18529 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: This is BAD!!! NSFW
This is just getting pathetic. Why are companies half-assing with PC games?? Like wtf just don't make it then. :angry:

More
19 Aug 2011 19:43 #18536 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: This is BAD!!! NSFW
Not sure, I have seen comments on people getting refunds and people not getting refunds on Steam, that is why I put the Maybe? up there.

Still interesting though. Funny that it's only a $15 and it generating this kind of backlash. I think people are pissed off because everyone said wait and get it on PC, it will be better. I guess that didn't pan out the way the reviewers wanted it to.

We have 1902 guests and no members online

supportus