Got some planning done for my new build.

More
11 Jul 2013 04:06 #31686 by Plague
video broken. might just be my chrome browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2013 08:21 - 11 Jul 2013 11:03 #31687 by Brandonxcore
It's awesome looking, but something about the cooling liquid not being enclosed makes me nervous, like I would be worried about bumping it somehow or the humidity.
Last edit: 11 Jul 2013 11:03 by Brandonxcore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpeedBump

More
11 Jul 2013 08:35 #31688 by Plague
Just got a look at the video. that is sweet. I really need to get some of the coolant for my system, I think it would look awesome under UV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpeedBump

More
11 Jul 2013 16:05 #31689 by SpeedBump

Plague wrote: Just got a look at the video. that is sweet. I really need to get some of the coolant for my system, I think it would look awesome under UV.

They do have some really cool stuff.

Brandonxcore wrote: It's awesome looking, but something about the cooling liquid not being enclosed makes me nervous, like I would be worried about bumping it somehow or the humidity.

Nerves not even ready to explode yet. Wait till it gets all topped off with the Mineral Oil, THEN you can be nervous. :ohmy:

More
11 Jul 2013 16:34 #31690 by SpeedBump
Got a quick question for you guys. I'm not 100% sure which way to go with the two return lines. Its kinda hard to make out in the video, but if you look closely, you will see the line coming from the GPU goes below the water level in the bottom and the one from the CPU is cutoff about 2" above the water level.

This brings me to my question. What looks better, into the water, or above the water? So far, I got a couple family members' opinions, but would like some more. BTW, I have my idea of what I like better, just curious if there are other opinions as well.

We have 1719 guests and one member online

supportus