Digital Music

More
16 Jul 2012 17:07 #26199 by Twodavez
Digital Music was created by Twodavez
So I'm going to buy my Wife a CD for our anniversary, but the artist only has their music available digitally.
Where is the best long term place for me to buy this to allow me to burn a CD now? itunes, Amazon, Android/Google...
She'll want a Physical CD to play in the van.
I have no issues with any of the music providers, i just didn't know which would be easiest to burn to a CD with all the protections they put on the legal music now-adays.
It's almost like your punished for actually buying things now.

Thanks for the help!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2012 17:16 #26200 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Digital Music
This is an impossible question to answer without knowing the artist you're looking for. They all use different platforms, not everyone is everywhere.

More
16 Jul 2012 17:26 #26201 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Digital Music
I was able to find them on iTunes, Amazon, and Android, so i guess, between those three, which is my best option. Plus whichever one i start buying through, i'll continue, so just the overall better one that makes it not impossible to get it to a format i can burn the songs to CD would be what i'm looking for.
Sorry i didn't specify the artist.
If you'd like to know, it's Heavens to Betsy, They are a acoutsic Christian group out of Tenn.
Here's their myspace if it'll help: www.myspace.com/heavenstobetsy
I can't really pull up much more information about them at work, everything is blocked

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
16 Jul 2012 17:44 #26202 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Digital Music
From what I can tell, Amazon seems like it would be the most friendly for downloading with the intent of burning a disc. I know iTunes offers DRM-free downloads for certain songs, but I don't immediately see that option with this artist.

We have 1416 guests and one member online

supportus