DVD BURNING

More
30 Oct 2009 16:39 #930 by MurDerFace
DVD BURNING was created by MurDerFace
i am having issues buring a dvd if anyone has knowledge of buring video files from ur pc to a dvd pls let me know i have the movie file and a dvd burner but thats as far as i got.

Werd up home slice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2009 01:38 #966 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: DVD BURNING
thats easy

and

Wes

More
31 Oct 2009 07:20 #977 by MurDerFace
Replied by MurDerFace on topic RE: DVD BURNING
.....smartass :=D

Werd up home slice

More
31 Oct 2009 09:19 #978 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic RE: DVD BURNING
Just go here: www.afterdawn.com/

Its pretty much the comprehensive source for all things everything dealing with media period. Burning, Authoring, Writing, Encoding, Converting, you name it, they have a guide, review, links, and a full Glossary for it.

You want to re-author, copy, and burn a professional dvd on 3 different materials? Sure, they'll tell you how to do that, then show you how to encode it to your mobile media device while you're at it. Also if you don't know shit about software they make great recommendations and detailed guides for each piece of software out there, free or full version, doesn't matter.

It's a wonderful source, and the best part is they have super active forums so if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask in the forums and you'll get a very quick answer.

More
31 Oct 2009 13:54 #980 by MurDerFace
Replied by MurDerFace on topic RE: DVD BURNING
nice.....thx alot i have some family videos on my pc that need to be converted and put on dvd and i pretty much quite at the start ive never done this before...again thx alot

Werd up home slice

We have 1897 guests and no members online

supportus