A Sad Day (I Blame Gremlins)

More
04 Dec 2013 00:53 - 04 Dec 2013 00:54 #33403 by Wooderson
Another dead soldier in the quest for hardware supremacy. My Microsoft SideWinder X6 died today. I will miss your ton of features that I never used. I will miss the way you glowed at night. I will miss your detachable number pad. Above all I will miss your ridiculously large volume control nob that even a blind man would think is excessive. You will be remembered R.I.P

This just proves the point that even though Gizmo is cute he is nothing but an evil hardware breaking monster.

I kill CPU's
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Dec 2013 00:54 by Wooderson. Reason: Can't spell
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2013 13:51 #33406 by draymac
Love the gremlins reference and sorry for your loss, but the main focus of this thread should be "What are you going to buy for your replacement?!?!?!" :P

More
04 Dec 2013 21:23 #33407 by Wooderson
Well right now I'm making due with a Logitech K120 lol, but at tax time all bets are off. I'm open for tons of suggestions so lets hear them LanOC community. What are you guy recommending these days?

I kill CPU's

More
09 Dec 2013 15:22 #33419 by garfi3ld
Are you thinking Mechanical or non?

Wes

More
11 Dec 2013 00:38 #33430 by Wooderson
Well I would like to go mechanical, but it really will depend on the price. I would like to stay under $80 although I might go higher. What are you recommendations for mechanical and non-mechanical? I'm sure you guys have favorites of both.

I kill CPU's

We have 1976 guests and no members online

supportus