Tor Browser

More
23 Sep 2013 21:07 #32892 by Wingcmdr77
Tor Browser was created by Wingcmdr77
Anyone find anything as good or better than they have been using? Said organization admits that they can get into this program with ease, but its still a great one. And I have contributed to their project since a couple of years ago and will continue. It's a good cause. Ever since a certain agency admitted to being into everyone's life even more than we've thought. I now use TOR for basic browsing. Ya its slow, but its good enough for Facebook, E-mail, general Gaming.

If they want to track my gaming, fine. They can see all my deaths for victories in BF3 or my resurrected old school game's BF2, and Bad Company 2. Don't care. :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2013 21:16 #32893 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Tor Browser
I'm not worried if people want to see me visit LanOC, gmail, and reddit :-P

Wes

More
23 Sep 2013 21:50 #32894 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Tor Browser

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Anyone find anything as good or better than they have been using? Said organization admits that they can get into this program with ease, but its still a great one. And I have contributed to their project since a couple of years ago and will continue. It's a good cause. Ever since a certain agency admitted to being into everyone's life even more than we've thought. I now use TOR for basic browsing. Ya its slow, but its good enough for Facebook, E-mail, general Gaming.

If they want to track my gaming, fine. They can see all my deaths for victories in BF3 or my resurrected old school game's BF2, and Bad Company 2. Don't care. :evil:

You realize the government runs a shitload of exit nodes for Tor, right? Might as well just use HTTPS wherever you can and call it a day. *COFF*lanoc.org*COFF*

More
23 Sep 2013 22:23 #32895 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Tor Browser

Dreyvas wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Anyone find anything as good or better than they have been using? Said organization admits that they can get into this program with ease, but its still a great one. And I have contributed to their project since a couple of years ago and will continue. It's a good cause. Ever since a certain agency admitted to being into everyone's life even more than we've thought. I now use TOR for basic browsing. Ya its slow, but its good enough for Facebook, E-mail, general Gaming.

You realize the government runs a shitload of exit nodes for Tor, right? Might as well just use HTTPS wherever you can and call it a day. *COFF*lanoc.org*COFF*

Yes the NSA already said their into TOR as I mentioned that already in my first post.

Anyone else have any useful information? :blink:

More
23 Sep 2013 22:33 #32896 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Tor Browser
is SSL something a lot of people would take advantage of if I went that route?

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
23 Sep 2013 22:55 #32899 by Wingcmdr77

garfi3ld wrote: is SSL something a lot of people would take advantage of if I went that route?

I would of course! B)

More
23 Sep 2013 23:54 #32901 by Dreyvas

Wingcmdr77 wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

Yes the NSA already said their into TOR as I mentioned that already in my first post.

Why do you think it's so great when they practically run it? :)

More
24 Sep 2013 02:01 #32913 by Wingcmdr77

Dreyvas wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

Why do you think it's so great when they practically run it? :)

Repeats point again, anyone have anything useful to add? :woohoo:

More
24 Sep 2013 02:07 #32914 by Wingcmdr77
My main focus is their anything besides tor that ole uncle sam hasnt got their greedy hands in. It seems im stuck and that's that, the way life is. Privacy died with the advent of the networked computer from a stand point. :S

More
24 Sep 2013 02:09 #32915 by Dreyvas
It's an honest question. You even said you donated money, what's the point when they run half the exit nodes? Why post something if you don't want to discuss it? :kiss:

And uncle Sam DOES have their hand in Tor, I thought we had already established that.

More
24 Sep 2013 16:48 #32921 by Wingcmdr77

Dreyvas wrote: It's an honest question. You even said you donated money, what's the point when they run half the exit nodes? Why post something if you don't want to discuss it? :kiss:

And uncle Sam DOES have their hand in Tor, I thought we had already established that.

Dreyvas, as in times past you seem to make it a point to either point out flaws in my posts or even why I've posted this. Since the Forum software records all the posts, I could just go down the list and same a few. But that's pointless. Really tired of the trading barbs, It's not about who is right, whom is the most elite, it's about assisting your fellow gamer and having fun doing that. At least that's what I thought?
Cannot figure why that is so hard for some people to do. :silly:

Instead of this turning into a debate or argument, why not remember the chief question?? Yes? And that was, is their anything else better than TOR, and I already stated the reason why I asked because Uncle Sam has their hands in it. Already no that, Already considered abandoning supporting it, because of it.

As a general rule of life "if you have nothing useful to add to a topic, let alone trying to be less than friendly about it, don't post a reply."

I have no further use for this topic, and no sense in turning it into a cat fight.

Wes IF you want just delete it or leave it up to serve as a post for Forum Ethics.

More
24 Sep 2013 16:57 #32922 by Wingcmdr77
Drevas also a couple of friends from the forums have noticed the same attitude as well. I mean Joshua, what's the point man?

More
24 Sep 2013 16:59 #32923 by Dreyvas
If you don't want your ideas to be scrutinized, don't post them on the Internet. Since you don't like the issues I bring up in your topics, I simply won't post in them anymore. Have a lovely day.

More
24 Sep 2013 17:07 #32924 by Wingcmdr77
No your right, I dont like them gone over like their some exam questions, and you can't be cordial about it no. So I'll take you up on your offer, don't comment in them. I believe that is best, if you can't play "nice" :blink:

More
24 Sep 2013 17:31 #32925 by Wingcmdr77
Where does it say anything wanting anything examined or inspect closely and thoroughly.

I wanted to know of alts to TOR. Not picked about as you mentioned for errors in what not. :laugh:

More
26 Sep 2013 13:04 #32962 by Wingcmdr77
:(

We have 2460 guests and no members online

supportus