Need help badly. silverstone psu wiring

More
05 Sep 2013 20:02 #32638 by SpeedBump
Hey all. I screwed up. I think i got a couple wires switched on my psu. Silverstone st450sf-g. I was sleeving the main 24 pin and now need somebody to either get me a picture of the complete modular cable...both ends in view...so i can trace the wires from end to end or if somebody will be at the lan that had a silverstone strider. .also modular...that i can look at the main 24 pin wiring to get mine right. Without this...I'll be stuck using a laptop for the lan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2013 20:09 #32639 by garfi3ld
you can look at my st450sf-g at the lan if it helps

Wes

More
05 Sep 2013 20:25 #32643 by SpeedBump
Awesome. I talked to silverstone tech and they will not give me assistance with it, other than selling me a new cable. If u have a spare 5 minutes later this evening... Can i call u? There are only a few wires in the mid section of the psu that have me confused and maybe i can get it taken care of that way.

More
05 Sep 2013 20:27 #32644 by garfi3ld
depending on the time I should have time, I have a conf call at 7pm though. I will see about getting a photo for you tonight as well

Wes

More
05 Sep 2013 21:29 #32647 by Plague
I have a silverstone long wire set for their completely modular units. I can bring it with me to the lan if you need to look at them.

We have 2024 guests and one member online

supportus