droid x360, get in my pocket!

More
25 Jul 2012 01:29 #26427 by garfi3ld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2012 16:47 #26444 by Brandonxcore
Well doesn't that just kick a psp's A$$, china has been trying to kill the psp by making clones, finally they did it right.

More
26 Jul 2012 00:44 #26482 by Twodavez
pretty sexy, but isn't one of the big pulls of the Sony PSP is that is syncs with your PS3 so you can play games on the go? is this just a android App device with controllers?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
26 Jul 2012 00:51 #26486 by garfi3ld
An android device with controls, not to mention access to emulators for almost every system out there. The biggest limitation for phone and tablet gaming for me is the lack of proper controls. This would fix that

Wes

More
26 Jul 2012 00:53 #26488 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: An android device with controls, not to mention access to emulators for almost every system out there. The biggest limitation for phone and tablet gaming for me is the lack of proper controls. This would fix that

Would it be a rooted device so that emulators could be gotten? i can't imagine Playstation allowing you to emulate their PSP games on this device. I'm sure they'd like their equipment in your hands.
Sorry if i'm asking a question that's common knowledge. I can't get to many of the gaming sites from work to research...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
26 Jul 2012 00:57 #26490 by garfi3ld
generally its not the emulators that are illegal, its the ROM aka games. But google does remove emulators from the market as they are added. As far you don't need to root to install them though, you just need a download link.

Wes

We have 1508 guests and no members online

supportus