i didnt know this was here....

More
12 Aug 2010 02:51 #8034 by Archaidence
As i was exploring the forum i ran into this, "introductions".. i never did this when i first joined, better late then never :).

Well lets see for starters my name is Heriberto, try pronouncing it lol few get it right so berto will due. i go by Archaidence, reason, i found it to be somewhat original rare thing for me, and it sounds neat. I join LanOC a little over a year ago. Mason, some of you might know him, introduced me and Nitrosdragon to the site, we were excited to join. i have never been much for forums so after the first week or so i stopped getting on, i could never go to any of the Lan parties so thats a down. after a long while i began to check the site every now and then. recently Nitros pushed me to be more involved so i'd be on here more and more, i found a lot of the post extremely interesting and some even comical lol. but other then coming and reading up on things and post a few replies every now and then i dont know how to get involved more.

Theres my intro. :P do i get points deducted for being a year and half late. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2010 03:02 #8040 by NitrosDragon
Archaidence wrote:

Theres my intro. :P do i get points deducted for being a year and half late. :cheer:

Nah, Berto, it's great to finally see you say "hello" to everyone formally. I would have taken you to 6.9, but I heard you were working. =[

Don't be an (internet) stranger! ;)

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
12 Aug 2010 03:04 #8041 by draymac
Well Met!! Welcome to LanOC, where a kid can be a kid! :-)

More
12 Aug 2010 03:06 #8042 by Archaidence
i work the weekends so that sucks for me.

hope i can make the next one tho . =)

More
12 Aug 2010 10:40 #8051 by Nacelle
Archaidence wrote:

Well lets see for starters my name is Heriberto, try pronouncing it lol few get it right so berto will due.

My Father-in-law and Brother-in-law's name is Heriberto. They go by Bob and Eddie, respectively. It's not that hard to pronounce.

More
13 Aug 2010 16:40 #8073 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Welcome!!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
13 Aug 2010 18:39 #8078 by Archaidence
yeah its not difficult but you should here they different pronounciations i get.lol. i go my Eddie too :), erik, robert, ext.

More
15 Aug 2010 04:38 #8120 by Kurzuul
Oh don't worry about the lurkkiiiiiing. It happens :P

Welcome.

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

More
15 Aug 2010 06:42 #8131 by garfi3ld
Welcome to the site!

Wes

We have 1912 guests and no members online

supportus