Hello from PcJunkie Mods!!

More
14 Jan 2013 04:40 #28878 by Pcjunkie209
Hi all! thought I would drop in and say hi since I saw a few of my mods popping up on the social media with LANOC watermarks. These are my mods from CM suite and Gigabyte suite. Any questions let me know I'll just browse around. :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2013 06:09 #28879 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Hello from PcJunkie Mods!!
Hey Lee, considering we have been at the same place at the same time so many times you would think we would know each other better lol. Welcome to the site! Love the mods

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pcjunkie209

More
14 Jan 2013 08:26 #28880 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Hello from PcJunkie Mods!!
I love what you did with the trooper! How did you pain over the rubberized finish? Did you take it off or did you sand a little then paint?

More
14 Jan 2013 11:39 #28882 by Pcjunkie209

garfi3ld wrote: Hey Lee, considering we have been at the same place at the same time so many times you would think we would know each other better lol. Welcome to the site! Love the mods

Right! I think I may have seen U here or there at all the parties this week but never got to say hi!

Arxon wrote: I love what you did with the trooper! How did you pain over the rubberized finish? Did you take it off or did you sand a little then paint?

It is actually the Stryker which is just plastic not rubber like the Trooper. Which makes it easier to paint. :)

More
14 Jan 2013 15:34 #28884 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Hello from PcJunkie Mods!!
Hey PCJunkie! What area are you from? I love the look of the mods.

More
14 Jan 2013 21:29 #28886 by Pcjunkie209

Myndmelt wrote: Hey PCJunkie! What area are you from? I love the look of the mods.

Thanks! I'm from Stockton, Ca, USA.

More
14 Jan 2013 23:12 #28888 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Hello from PcJunkie Mods!!
Ah ok. I know there are ways of doing it. Was wondering how a modder like you would strip it for paint.

More
15 Jan 2013 01:13 #28894 by Wooderson
Welcome to the LanOC community PCjunkie. Your mods are very clean, and the artwork is amazing. I hope we see more of your mods here at LanOc.

I kill CPU's

More
15 Jan 2013 08:33 #28903 by Pcjunkie209

Arxon wrote: Ah ok. I know there are ways of doing it. Was wondering how a modder like you would strip it for paint.

I actually have a guy that does all my airbrushing. He usually scuffs the surface then lays down a under coat. And once painted I get a nice coat of clear over the water based airbrush work.

More
15 Jan 2013 08:35 #28904 by Pcjunkie209

Wooderson wrote: Welcome to the LanOC community PCjunkie. Your mods are very clean, and the artwork is amazing. I hope we see more of your mods here at LanOc.

Thank you!! I'll start posting once I get all my pics in order. :)

We have 1982 guests and one member online

supportus