New guy checking in.

More
26 Aug 2012 07:26 #27534 by SpeedBump
Hello, My name is Craig (SpeedBump). As you can see, new to this site. Looks good so far. I've been a reg @ Pittco's LAN Parties for a couple years now and saw your post there about your LAN. Figured I'd come over and check your event out. Looks like a good time.

I'm 44yrs old..been into PCs for a LONG time. I've actually been building, buying, selling and repairing them out of my house and now my very small garage based shop since 1997.
I am an avid tech junkie and love modding. Can't wait to check out your LAN and hopefully some nice Rigs. L8R all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2012 09:05 #27536 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic New guy checking in.
Welcome to the site, looking forward to chatting at the LAN as well. Don't worry there will be all kinds of cool rigs at the LAN. I just finished filling the loop on our project build a little while ago.

Hopefully I will be able to finish getting it setup before the LAN. But nomatter what it will be there.

Wes

More
26 Aug 2012 17:43 #27538 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic New guy checking in.
Speedbump, Welcome to the site. Glad you can make it to the LAN. What area are you from?

More
26 Aug 2012 20:54 #27540 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic New guy checking in.
Welcome man can't wait to see ya at the Lan and play dem gamez!

More
26 Aug 2012 22:37 #27542 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic New guy checking in.
Good to meet you. You'll have a great time at the Lan. Good games plus great people equals an awesome time. See you at the there :woohoo:

I kill CPU's

We have 1190 guests and no members online

supportus