"Noob" :P

More
03 Mar 2010 02:28 #2290 by Davey_Boy
"Noob" :P was created by Davey_Boy
Well, my Name is David Gross....yes..my last name is Gross haha I've heard every joke in the book about my last name so you if it's your thing good luck coming up with one I haven't heard ;)
I'm a current student at IPFW in Ft. Wayne, IN and I'm a soph year wise but a junior credit wise. (Took college courses at the WS Lake Branch my senior year). I'm pretty much pulled in about a million different directions but when me and my best friends get together you can't stop us from talkin about computers and computer games and such! I'm not good about reading up on games and new stuff but my friends always try to keep me informed. I'm really into sports too. I play roller hockey in Celina and I love it!! =)
Been building/repairing computers since I was 13 years old and I love doing it! Although my friends could put me to shame I still try ;)
I love FPS's and I'll play RTS's but I don't promise to be good at them haha Don't own a console so not into that part of the market exactly, apart from playing on my couzins and my friends' 360's haha
Got into the group cause I took a Java class with Adam and I figured it was a great opportunity to get involved with something that I've wanted to do since I was 13 and that's going to a larger scale LAN events and just talk to ppl who love what I love. =)
Thanks for lettin me join this amazing group of guys ;) I'm hopin to get all my other gamer friends involved for the next LAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2010 03:45 #2291 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:"Noob" :P
welcome to the site! Its always great to see new people on here and coming to the lan partys

Wes

More
03 Mar 2010 11:53 #2292 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:"Noob" :P
The real way of telling how much of a "noob" you are is by what games you first played on a PC. My fist games were Quake 1 and Starcraft when it first came out. I started going to LANs during the Q2 era.

More
03 Mar 2010 20:14 #2293 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:"Noob" :P
Good to see you on here man, and it was awesome gaming with you and Jeremy at the mini. Looking forward to some more gaming in April!

More
03 Mar 2010 23:05 #2301 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:"Noob" :P
haha well I built my first computer which was (if I remember correctly) a Pentium II with 128 mb of RAM and a 15 mb graphics card and the first game I played LAN was Starcraft haha then I played like Age of Empires by myself :)

More
04 Mar 2010 19:10 #2332 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:"Noob" :P
Welcome starkiller1!
I hope we can make gaming that much more fun for you. =]

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
04 Mar 2010 22:28 #2343 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:"Noob" :P
BACK IN MY DAY..

...okay, not really.

More
04 Mar 2010 22:47 #2345 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:"Noob" :P
OH YEAH? BACK IN MY DAY!

Now that's mobile computing!

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
04 Mar 2010 22:50 #2347 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:"Noob" :P
Mobile computing, you say?

We have 2139 guests and no members online

supportus