Hey guys!

More
16 Jan 2012 12:56 - 16 Jan 2012 13:35 #22182 by vG Astray
Hey guys! was created by vG Astray
New to the site, i am a college student living in van wert spending all my time on my computer gaming or on my console playing fighting games. i saw that your guys lan party falls on my birthday(25th) got instantly pumped! cant wait to be there and bring my computer im currently building. i was curious if consoles are allowed there? i currently drive over to fort wayne to play with some guys in our local meet ups. most of us play pc games like LoL and stuff but fighting games are huge, we dream of the good ole arcade days. any feedback on the thoughts of fighting games(most likely on console) at the lan party would be awesome! thanks and hope to be a part of the community!
Last edit: 16 Jan 2012 13:35 by vG Astray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 18:10 #22183 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Re: Hey guys!
Who do you play with in Ft. Wayne?
Have you checked out fwgamers.net?

More
16 Jan 2012 21:03 #22185 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Hey guys!
We do allow console games but they count as a seat. You would.have to have a tv that fits in a normal seating area also.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wes

More
16 Jan 2012 21:42 #22186 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Hey guys!
Welcome to LanOC brah!

What's ur LoL IGN? We have quite a few ppl who play LoL atm :)

More
17 Jan 2012 08:32 #22194 by vG Astray
Replied by vG Astray on topic Re: Hey guys!
computer isn't finish being built so no LoL for right now :( but ill tell my friends that are currently playing to check this site out when we have locals. but how big is a spot at the lan party, because we'll most likely all buy spots for our computers then chip in for like one or two spots to set up our fighint stuff(tv's, consoless, fightsticks.)

More
17 Jan 2012 12:06 #22195 by garfi3ld
Expect the spot to be half of a 6 foot table. We do end up with a few 8 foot tables but as of right now we don't have a count on these and we may not know where they will be placed until we get to the event to setup. Everyone should plan on it being the standard 3 foot spot. :)

Wes

More
17 Jan 2012 15:47 #22196 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Hey guys!
I am glad i don't have a big TV.

More
17 Jan 2012 22:16 #22197 by vG Astray
couple of the guys have some small like 22 inch tv's we use to play on. we usually do the main game(usually SF or KOF) on mine, which is like 38 or 40 i really dont know. but are we allowed to use both sides of the table(front and back) or is that not allowed?

More
17 Jan 2012 22:55 - 17 Jan 2012 22:56 #22198 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Hey guys!

vG Astray wrote: couple of the guys have some small like 22 inch tv's we use to play on. we usually do the main game(usually SF or KOF) on mine, which is like 38 or 40 i really dont know. but are we allowed to use both sides of the table(front and back) or is that not allowed?

Front and back would be listed as separate seats. Depending on the layout, that is. The back of the table might just be up against another table.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 22:56 by Dreyvas.

More
18 Jan 2012 00:53 #22201 by garfi3ld
yeah we place the tables back to back. My suggestion would be to pick a spot in between you and your friend. You should be able to fit a 40 inch tv in that spot if each of you give up an inch or two in each of your area's. People have done this before :)

Wes

More
18 Jan 2012 02:46 #22202 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Hey guys!
What would awesome is if we had 3 projectors that we could Eyefinity/Surround them. Talk about gaming over the top, lol.

Welcome to the site. Bunch of good people here. A good place to call home on the interwebs.

More
18 Jan 2012 04:26 #22204 by vG Astray
One of the guys at our locals has a bunch of projectors, gosh i can't wait til Saturday to tell them about this. yeah we'll most likely bring my friends smaller screens unless for some reason they can't be brought. btw expect me to be the crazy kid running around screaming its my birthday at midnight...it will happen.

More
18 Jan 2012 05:26 #22206 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Re: Hey guys!

vG Astray wrote: i currently drive over to fort wayne to play with some guys in our local meet ups.

I live in Ft. Wayne... who do you normally meet with? Maybe I know some of them.

More
18 Jan 2012 06:29 #22209 by vG Astray
haha, actually now that i think of it i dont know any of their full names. but if your free saturday and we have a meet up your more then welcome to come.

More
21 Jan 2012 06:46 #22284 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re: Hey guys!
Welcome, good to see another Van Wert gamer!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
24 Jan 2012 04:00 #22303 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Re: Hey guys!
Welcome to the community. Its a great place to talk tech and meet some good people. You'll have a great time at the Lan hope to see you there.

I kill CPU's

More
25 Jan 2012 21:04 #22320 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Re: Hey guys!
Hey welcome to the site. :)

We have 1693 guests and no members online

supportus