4th Annual Football & Chili Party

More
26 Oct 2009 18:08 #740 by Twodavez
Every year, I have a Football & Chili party at my house. We actually play Football and i make tons of Chili to eat.
It's going to be on Nov. 14th from 3pm-whenever at my house in Fort Wayne, IN. After football we usually come back to my house and drink/hang out all night, i have karaoke set up along with beer pong and whatever else anyone wants to do. It's BYOB and should be kid friendly until around 8 or 9.
For more info, check out the facebook event.
I'll provide a bookmark when i get back home. (Can't access facebook from work)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2009 13:22 #1215 by Twodavez
Bump
Is anyone going to make the trip and play some football with us and eat come Chili?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Nov 2009 06:11 #1280 by garfi3ld
i hope you had a nice party, i was out of town

Wes

More
18 Nov 2009 13:40 #1284 by Twodavez
It was a good party. we had about 20 people show up (10 played football) and we ended up staying up until 4 am.
Hope some of you can make it next year. I'll try not to schedule it the same weekend at the IU LAn, i wouldn't loved to go to that. Plus maybe hit up a bar or two while down there!

We have 2575 guests and no members online

supportus