Quakecon 2010 Planning

More
21 May 2010 02:45 #6033 by cytog64
www.quakecon.org

I am going to visit this event once more.
I have Humanshield as one travel companion already and am seeking 2 more to make my hotel room a little more affordable.

You are on your own for getting to the event. (AirTran out of Akron/Canton is around 180$ round trip; Airtrain or Frontier out of Dayton International is $221)
I will be flying(via Delta Airlines) out of CAK on 8/12 and arriving in DFW around noon (should be at the Hilton by 2-4pm).

I have reserved 3 nights at the hotel and will be leaving on 8/15 around 9-10am.
If there are 4 of us then your stay(split cost of 3 nights) at the Hilton will cost $133.
Fair warning, however, I am fine with three of us where the whole stay will cost $177ea.

I am posting this on LanOhio, Nexus, and LanOC. Just send me a PM if you are interested.
I am giving priority to those that I have worked with when running LANs over random strangers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2010 02:48 #6034 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Quakecon 2010 Planning
We got your guide we're working on getting up too man

More
23 Jun 2010 16:33 #6781 by cytog64
Replied by cytog64 on topic Re: Quakecon 2010 Planning
Only have one spot left in my room....

More
24 Jun 2010 00:08 #6791 by vialdragon
" Often Described as the Woodstock of Gaming QuakeCon is "4 days of Peace, Love, and Rockets" "

That is Priceless. And this also peaks my interest but I'm being told August is the end of my work Travel Schedule so planing on going and actually being able to are 2 different things.
Thanks so much for the offer and the Heads up about this event.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

We have 1650 guests and one member online

supportus