Fort 4 Fitness Sept 25th

More
02 May 2010 16:43 #5263 by Twodavez
So i mentioned that I am in training for a half marathon. Yes, the big guy i am i'm pushing myself to get healthier and what better way then to set a high goal and go out there and achieve it.
Anyone wanna run the Half Marathon with me? You've got 5 months to train for it which is plenty of time! www.fort4fitness.org if your thinking about it. It's just something to do to show yourself you can do it!
I know we all love our games, but we have to remember that if we don't take care of our bodies, we won't be around long enough to see 20 core chips and direct eye projection of images meaning we don't have to carry our monitors to LAN's anymore :-)
Let me know if your interested as i think it might be something off the wall to do here at LAN OC... Doubt we'll meet any other hardcore gamers at the event, but it could be fun

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2010 17:39 #5267 by NitrosDragon
Too bad it's in Ohio, otherwise I'd come out and run with you. I should really get back in shape now that my lung should be/is all better now. :)

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1917 guests and no members online

supportus