LanOC 5.0 Feedback

More
25 Oct 2009 21:03 #678 by garfi3ld
LanOC 5.0 Feedback was created by garfi3ld
Even after lots of planning, we have a list of things that we hope to improve next time around. We would love to hear what we can improve and what we shouldn't touch from the attendees point of view. Post it up :)

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2009 21:07 #679 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
Just sent out an email to everyone who attended, sorry for not BCCing everyone. I'm still recovering

Wes

More
25 Oct 2009 22:11 #686 by Shafin
Replied by Shafin on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
I liked it, it went great to me, Can't wait for the next one :).

More
26 Oct 2009 01:21 #697 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
v5.0 rocked! I love the LAN control panel, great idea, much room for creativity and improvement.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
26 Oct 2009 02:07 #710 by Scootpogo
Replied by Scootpogo on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
Yeah i think the control panel was the most interactive feature you could have at the lan without actually having to get up and adress everyone on whats goin on. Great way of getting new users in and getting to do the filesharing without looking through everyones computer and trying to get all that done.

The pop and chip sales were just at an inconvient locotion not only was it uncentralized i was the furthest person form it in one coner with it in the other, i think the putting that closer to the Lan'ees, like the end of the middle table would be a lot more efficient plus if theres chips and pop 5 feet away from me how can i resist.

You may want to consider a coffee can outside cause i dont know if the city or whoever owns the builting likes seeing 20 packs of ciggarette butts scattered all over. and also this may seem childish or middleschool-esque but i think we should do something like and ice breaker get everyone around and do something,this may seem childish and middleschool-esque, but even with the name tags i still dont know who half of the people there were. I managed to figure out everyone in my row of tables but that doesnt get everyone.

Well thats all i got for now ill keep brainstorming and see what i come up with.

More
26 Oct 2009 02:13 #712 by MandaRawr
Replied by MandaRawr on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
I really enjoyed the v5.0. I just wish there were some pictures of me in my costume. It would be really nice to actually see how half naked I really was. I am sure there is atleast one person that got a good one.

Half Nekkid Grl

More
26 Oct 2009 02:33 #713 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
I put the album up on my facebook and here's a direct link, although anyone who wants to check it out has to friend me first. Message me you're from lanoc first as I don't friend people I don't know.

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2278912&id=21425872

There's one pic of you manda in your costume in there, its a little dark but you get the idea lol.

More
26 Oct 2009 02:35 #714 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: LanOC 5.0 Feedback
thanks for the feedback so far guys some good things.

Amanda I have two or 3 that were taken. None from behind though :-P lol. I guess we will have to see what JJ got.

Im going to try to get the pictures up tonight. Lots of blurry pics to cut out, the building isnt the best to run without a flash

Wes

We have 1892 guests and one member online

supportus