Huge Wallpapers Packages for you! HD Quality.

• ForthKingdomU
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
20 Oct 2009 23:57 #470 by ForthKingdomU
Huge Wallpapers Packages for you! HD Quality. was created by ForthKingdomU
Hey fallous! I have collected some <a href=http://backgroundscity.net/index.php>HD wallpapers for you, containt alot of hd quality in big resolution. Hope you will enjoy, if you want to share wallpapers please pm me and i'll add more wallpapers to the package! Categories: Celebrities, Art, 3D, Animals, Cars, Music, Motorbikes, Nature, Movies, Games, Anime and much more.. uploading.com/files/PVECVOCJ/Wallpapers+...kgroundscity.net.rar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2009 02:30 #477 by Dreyvas

More
21 Oct 2009 02:44 #479 by garfi3ld
still fighting with spammers, im blacking the addresses as we go but there are a few we cant block.

Wes

More
21 Oct 2009 14:32 #525 by Twodavez
I wonder if i would be a good idea to add a "warn" option on the forums so that we can tag them as they come up. In the case of sexual explicit posts, they should come down ASAP and maybe through giving a few special people rights to take down posts, they could get cleaned up if none of the admins happen to be online at the time...
Just a thought.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
21 Oct 2009 22:52 #561 by NitrosDragon
sage

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
22 Oct 2009 00:54 #563 by Scootpogo
do you have a Captcha for registration i don't remember.

but on a similar note i make abstract backgrounds in PhotoshopCS4 so if someone wants me to make them on at the LAN i could handle that.

More
22 Oct 2009 01:13 #569 by garfi3ld
no captcha yet, been looking into options but the only one available comes with a package that cost way to much.

Wes

We have 1898 guests and no members online

supportus