Event Sponsor - Thermaltake

More
10 Oct 2009 21:03 #154 by garfi3ld
Thermaltake signed up to sponsor LanOC V5.0. Remember to register for the event to get a chance to win their great products.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2009 01:41 #254 by NitrosDragon
Thanks for sponsoring LANOC v5.0 ThermalTake! I have a StrikeMx case that I got from LANOC v4.0 and I love it! BTW, I'm using a heatsink by you guys, too! ;]

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
15 Oct 2009 06:57 #261 by LinkyPwns
Thermaltake is always a great sponsor!

More
17 Oct 2009 15:58 #319 by Nacelle
Themaltake makes so many great things. You never know what kind of goodies we might get.

More
17 Oct 2009 18:35 #326 by Lersar
I've got a couple of Thermaltake fans. They were the first company I bought case fans from, and still one of my favorites.

More
18 Oct 2009 01:00 #336 by garfi3ld
As a hint, the thermaltake stuff came in the other day. Three cases, a couple heatsinks, and some other cool thermaltake stuff :)

Wes

More
18 Oct 2009 08:29 #351 by Scootpogo
Well im not sure about thermal take. nothing against the company and its my own fault i didnt RMA it. But my WingRS case has a severely warped side panel that makes things complicated when taking my case places. But glad they're on board.

More
26 Oct 2009 02:08 #711 by Nacelle
I got my PC moved into the Element T case. It's roomier than the old Lanboy. And my CPU temps dropped 8-10 degrees celius. Gotta love that. I do have to agree with the LanOC review on the lack of wire management. After Stringing the wires into Vulture's new case, I got spoiled. I have a nice rat's nest, in the bottom of the case, of wires. Luckily hair flow doesn't really matter down there.

More
26 Oct 2009 02:39 #715 by garfi3ld
im glad to see it improved your temps, goes along with what we were saying before.

and its hard to compare to the scout, its an amazing case

Wes

We have 1638 guests and no members online

supportus