Holiday INN

More
16 Apr 2010 15:29 #3862 by Tiffany
Holiday INN was created by Tiffany
Anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn?? :dry:

And does anyone know how far away it is from the actual LAN?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2010 15:51 #3864 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic Re:Holiday INN
My group is staying at the Guestkeeper Inn which is just down the road from the Holiday Inn. Google maps says we are 8.2 miles from the LAN, roughly a 15 minute drive. Hope that helps! :)

More
16 Apr 2010 16:30 #3865 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Holiday INN
Both Holiday Inn and Guestkeeper are right on the North Side of Van Wert, which is about a ten to fifteen minute drive from Ohio City.

They are on US 127, which is Washington St in Van Wert. Just North of both hotels (not even two minutes) is the Wal-Mart Super Center, along with a McDonald's and Sonic, so you have some great access to supplies. In town, if you take Washington St (US 127) South to Main St and take a right on it, you'll go through town and see some local shops. You'll eventually come to Shannon St (State Route 118), and if you take it South you'll go through a line of fast food chains as well as some grocery stores.

If you stay on Shannon St/St Rt 118, heading South out of Van Wert, you'll pass the high school on your right, a good landmark that you're heading the right direction. Stay on that road until you enter Ohio City, the Community Building is just on the left.

You can also take US 127/Washington St South out of Van Wert, keeping on that road until you come to 709, taking a right and following it through Ohio City. 709 will turn onto a steet called Carmean in Ohio City, which will take you to St Rt 118. Going this way, you'll actually be on the other side of the Community Building, so take a right on 118 and follow it north to find the Community Building seconds away.

You'll also notice the gas station, which will be on your right if you take 127 to 709 to 118, which is a great place even in walking distance of the event site to get some food (they have chips and cold sandwiches as well as an order menu) and drinks.

If you guys need any help, feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text, or email, whatever. 4192033859. Hope that helps a little. ;)

More
16 Apr 2010 17:03 #3868 by Tiffany
Replied by Tiffany on topic Re:Holiday INN

More
16 Apr 2010 22:36 #3871 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:Holiday INN
I don't even know where I'm gonna sleep yet lol maybe in the building...maybe at my cousins house in Van Wert...or maybe just go back home...idk lol I'll figure it out when the time comes ;)

More
16 Apr 2010 22:43 #3872 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:Holiday INN
We're sleeping in the building, like last time. But now we have air mattress'. That cement floor is mighty hard, and cold.

We have 1080 guests and no members online

supportus