Steel Series

More
19 Mar 2010 06:29 #2786 by garfi3ld
Steel Series was created by garfi3ld
Steel Series signed up and is planning on sending out a few kickass prizes for the lan. A big thank you to them for being involved!

www.steelseries.com/

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2010 03:19 #2917 by cytog64
Replied by cytog64 on topic Re:Steel Series
Nice to see this sponsor again!

I am happy to report that today I purchased the Steel Series 5Hv2 headset at micro center. I made this choice based upon past good performance from my 3H headset which I originally purchased after hearing about the product at a LAN OC event.

I took a listen to a High Definition recording of Beethoven's "9th Symphony - Second Movement" with these bad boys...I have never heard this kind of quality before. Brilliant!

More
25 Mar 2010 13:40 #2919 by Cra2hgirl
Replied by Cra2hgirl on topic Re:Steel Series
Steel Series sponsored the previous NeXus LAN and they sent some really awesome prizes. After seeing the headsets, I know several people that bought them. They're a great sponsor to have!!!

More
25 Mar 2010 14:31 #2922 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re:Steel Series
I have one of their mousepads. Yes it the WoW one but it is great. They do make some really cool stuff. Other than Logitech, Steel Series is a great company that will continue to get my money.

More
25 Mar 2010 15:21 #2926 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Steel Series
When we met with them at CES, I was beyond impressed. These guys really know what they're talking about, glad to see them sponsoring us again.

We have 1842 guests and one member online

supportus