v6 games

More
31 Mar 2010 22:45 #3152 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:v6 games
Scy wrote:

I just want to make sure there's an "official" list of games posted before the LAN, I recently wiped my computer, and want to make sure I reinstall/patch all the correct games beforehand.

I updated the list up top in the menu last night :)

Sorry I got lost playing STO and forgot to also post in this thread

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2010 17:11 #3165 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:v6 games
I know we had some major issues at the Nexus LAN last weekend in getting BC2 to work, hopefully you'll have better luck getting the ports open...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
01 Apr 2010 17:37 #3167 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:v6 games
I was just surprised they had BC2 blocked, but WoW wasn't.

More
01 Apr 2010 22:22 #3171 by Twodavez
No crap, i think i know where all the internet speed went...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
02 Apr 2010 15:08 #3188 by Action
Replied by Action on topic Re:v6 games
We didn't block Bad Company 2 at least not intentionally. I had all ports open that was supposed to work for BC2. It was their coding that was not working. It is not fully NAT friendly. Trust me I wanted to play Bad Company too.

More
02 Apr 2010 18:31 #3192 by Dreyvas
Fair enough! I know you were trying to set it up so we could play, and we appreciated that. People playing WoW at lans just happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

More
02 Apr 2010 22:21 #3193 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re:v6 games
I'll make sure on my downtime to be leveling my Hunter! j/k.

More
02 Apr 2010 22:42 #3194 by Twodavez
Action wrote:

We didn't block Bad Company 2 at least not intentionally. I had all ports open that was supposed to work for BC2. It was their coding that was not working. It is not fully NAT friendly. Trust me I wanted to play Bad Company too.

I know, i wasn't blaming you, just thought it was funny there was so much WOW going on. I guess in their defense, they were all playing together, at least it appeared that way...

More
02 Apr 2010 22:58 #3196 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:v6 games
SO! ;)

The 'Games' under the LanOC v6.0 Information tab at the top has been updated, complete with version information. If anything flags, like an out-of-date version or something, please let me know. I'm far from perfect.

More
03 Apr 2010 00:05 #3198 by garfi3ld
You guys have basically covered my concern with bad company 2.. We are going to do our best to get it setup but I can't promise anything due to the issues people have been having.

Wes

More
03 Apr 2010 00:49 #3202 by Twodavez
I'm sure you'll do all you can to get it up and running.
(not that i'll be there to see the awesomeness of playing it at the LAN) But i hope for the best for everyone! I think Dave yo and his GF are coming to the LAN, Hopefully his GF brings her PC, it's awesome and i think might win CASE Mod contest if it's on sunday... You boys better watch out, a girls coming for your title!

More
04 Apr 2010 22:04 #3271 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic Re:v6 games
At the last mini I had the starcraft 2 beta client but you could only watch replays. Now they have an AI crack out for it that is pretty good. Here in the rest week or so there is supposed to be a LAN crack..SO HOPEFULLY WE COULD LAN SOME SC2 BITCHES!!

More
04 Apr 2010 23:16 #3277 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re:v6 games
Dave's GF is gonna have to throw me something, i gave em' the case, lol.

Hopefully my 800D will be in the top 100 lol.

More
05 Apr 2010 03:26 #3302 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re:v6 games
Dreyvas wrote:

Fair enough! I know you were trying to set it up so we could play, and we appreciated that. People playing WoW at lans just happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

Remind me to +1 your Karma in 6 hours. Karma limits...

On topic, the list looks good, but TQ includes the IT expansion pack, right? Please? I hope so. It's not really backwards compatible. And is cod4 supposed to be just text, no picture? Just curious. Other than that, it looks good. Now I just need a way to play FlatOut2.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
05 Apr 2010 12:09 #3307 by Dreyvas
Leonresevil2 wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

Remind me to +1 your Karma in 6 hours. Karma limits...

:)

More
05 Apr 2010 13:36 #3309 by Lersar
Leonresevil2 wrote:

And is cod4 supposed to be just text, no picture? Just curious. Other than that, it looks good. Now I just need a way to play FlatOut2.

Should be fixed, must've been cached for me earlier. And FlatOut2 shouldn't be a problem for you, if you're talking about having a copy.

More
05 Apr 2010 16:47 #3322 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re:v6 games
ugh...more outgoing money...looks like I better buy BC2 lol I need to make more money so I don't feel like such a cheap gamer haha

p.s. any donations would be appreciated :P

More
07 Apr 2010 03:10 #3421 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic Re:v6 games
LinkyPwns wrote:

At the last mini I had the starcraft 2 beta client but you could only watch replays. Now they have an AI crack out for it that is pretty good. Here in the rest week or so there is supposed to be a LAN crack..SO HOPEFULLY WE COULD LAN SOME SC2 BITCHES!!

Did everyone overlook my post? No one else is excited to play some sc2?

More
07 Apr 2010 03:15 #3423 by garfi3ld
whats sc2?

some unknown game?

Wes

More
07 Apr 2010 03:21 #3424 by Dreyvas
OH U

More
07 Apr 2010 12:42 #3441 by Twodavez
garfi3ld wrote:

whats sc2?

some unknown game?

I think it's the new installment of the Call of Duty Series. It's been about 6 months since they've released a installment and the developers need to make some more money to vacation on this summer!
Good luck COD fans :-)
I think it stands for Call of Duty: Spawn Camping 2 (I think COD:SC1 was only released in mexico...)
:P

More
07 Apr 2010 14:22 #3449 by garfi3ld
lol

spawn camping in COD?

Wes

More
07 Apr 2010 14:45 #3450 by Dreyvas
Unheard of!

More
07 Apr 2010 15:52 #3482 by Tiffany
Replied by Tiffany on topic Re:v6 games
garfi3ld wrote:

lol

spawn camping in COD?

always dissing on my game :angry:

I think its worse in BC2 :P

More
07 Apr 2010 15:56 #3484 by Scy
Replied by Scy on topic Re:v6 games
At least in BC2 you know what you're getting into when you choose to spawn in a particular location.

More
07 Apr 2010 16:22 #3488 by garfi3ld
Tiffany wrote:

garfi3ld wrote:

lol

spawn camping in COD?

always dissing on my game :angry:

I think its worse in BC2 :P

I made the comment becuse COD has random spawns, how could someone spawn camp. Other than an AC130 that is

Wes

More
07 Apr 2010 16:29 #3490 by Tiffany
Replied by Tiffany on topic Re:v6 games
Scy wrote:

At least in BC2 you know what you're getting into when you choose to spawn in a particular location.

unless your team is doing horrible and you don't have any of the flags and your screwed and stuck in just ONE spawn location and the crazies on the other team just wait for you to appear. lol... meanies. :(

More
07 Apr 2010 17:38 #3500 by Lersar
Tiffany wrote:

Scy wrote:

unless your team is doing horrible and you don't have any of the flags and your screwed and stuck in just ONE spawn location and the crazies on the other team just wait for you to appear. lol... meanies. :(

Similar to this, since you spawn on another player's location (as I understand it, I really need to just play it lol), I've heard of instances where people will spawn at just the right time to be mowed down right along with that player.

More
07 Apr 2010 17:48 #3503 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic Re:v6 games
Lersar wrote:

Tiffany wrote:

Scy wrote:

Similar to this, since you spawn on another player's location (as I understand it, I really need to just play it lol), I've heard of instances where people will spawn at just the right time to be mowed down right along with that player.

Haha, yes. This happens a lot and is very comical. Good communication could remedy that but you never know when you might get ambushed, lol. I have enjoyed their spawn system since they started that in Battlefield 2. Back on that one, you could only spawn on the squad leader.

More
07 Apr 2010 17:52 #3504 by Scy
Replied by Scy on topic Re:v6 games
Lersar wrote:

people will spawn at just the right time to be mowed down right along with that player.

Yeh, that happens sometimes. That's why I like the servers that give you a camera view of the person you're spawning on, not just the minimap view of them.

We have 2189 guests and no members online

supportus