What games are you installing for upcomming LANs?

More
22 Sep 2010 14:23 #9474 by cytog64
I am curious what pc games people actually are prefering at LAN parties during this current gaming season.

If you have a minute please take the survey I created at:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/SH2FHWX

It is a simple one question list...pick all your favorites.
With enough replys (25+) we will begin to see proportionally which games are a good idea to buy, install, and have patched for upcomming LANs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2010 15:00 #9476 by Nacelle
You missed Starcraft 1, Dawn of War 2, Call of Dut: World at War, Demigod, Flatout 2, Trackmania, Lead and Gold. Also, Warcraft 3 and Company of heroes only need a single entry. You don't play Warcraft 3 without frozen throne, and Company of Heroes' different versions play with each other.

More
23 Sep 2010 03:01 #9509 by cytog64
I could not think of every game in existance so I added the write in option. I have updated the list as I got the other names. I built it off of steam statistics and xfire statistics.

Also, I know some of the choices are single player...I simply left them in for comedy.

I have gotten a great deal of votes and the results are interesting thus far. I am keeping them secret for a few days to prevent skew. I'll reveal the totals soon. : )

More
23 Sep 2010 03:05 #9510 by Nacelle
I mentioned it here because there's only the option to write in one game.

More
23 Sep 2010 06:39 #9512 by Lersar
Still unsure if I'll be able to make it to NeXus, but I filled it out anyway. Quite a list you got there.

We have 2078 guests and no members online

supportus