LG's Dec. 4th Lan Party

• L0rdG1gabyt3
  • L0rdG1gabyt3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • The character limit on this box is too small for m
More
06 Dec 2010 06:09 #12710 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Lersar wrote: Psh, not yet! What did you guys end up playing?

Oh, sorry.. we played L4D2, and BFBC2! It was the first time I had played L4D2 multiplayer, and it was nice that Randal joined in virtually.
When we played BFBC2, we played with Antaeos from FWG and had a great time! I leveled up to 3, bronze star with SCAR-L, and together we got Gold Squad! It was great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2010 06:17 #12712 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: LG's Dec. 4th Lan Party
lol no worries, I just enjoy talking about gaming. :)

I am yet to play L4D/2 at a LAN... a few survival rounds with Service, Evans, and Townie is the closest we've gotten.

More
06 Dec 2010 07:25 #12716 by Twodavez

Lersar wrote: Psh, not yet! What did you guys end up playing?

Yeah i want a full report... With mandatory overtime my gaming has been drastically cut as i still want to get in my family time. Sorry i couldn't attend, but i'm glad you had a good time. The weather was for sure not on your side today. My whole addition is a sheet of ice since everything melted this afternoon then froze once the sun went down.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

• L0rdG1gabyt3
  • L0rdG1gabyt3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • The character limit on this box is too small for m
More
06 Dec 2010 19:58 - 06 Dec 2010 20:10 #12722 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Well, L4D2 and BFBC2 were the only games we played. Reaper and Black_Death came around 6ish, and we played until aboout 12. It was a ton of fun!

EDIT:
Forgot to mention wingcmdr77 from FWG sat in virtually on BFBC2 as well. So I guess we could say we had 5 attend!
Last edit: 06 Dec 2010 20:10 by L0rdG1gabyt3.

We have 1560 guests and no members online

supportus