PDXLAN 16 Ina week. sold out Check out PDXlan 17.

More
10 Jul 2010 07:38 - 10 Jul 2010 07:41 #7006 by LeatherFace
www.pdxlan.net/portland/

PDXLAN is the West Coast Mecca of LAN parties, parties with 500 computer gamers that come from all over the United States, and Canada, to game for four days straight. Competitve Tournaments intrigue gamers to come compete, and win prizes from sponsors such as INTEL, BFG, and NVIDIA. What distinguishes PDXLAN from professional tournaments is that PDXLAN believes in giving to the average gamer rather than just the pro gamers. that's why you will see the largest prize chest items go to contests and the general raffle. PDXLAN is about having fun for four days with unlimited soda, loads of contests, meeting friends, and playing the games you love... and with 499 other gamers there, chances are there is always someone there who wants to play what you do! To find out when our next PDXLAN in Portland Oregon is, . GOTO PDXLAN.NET To check out our Season Schedule for an event near you,
Last edit: 10 Jul 2010 07:41 by LeatherFace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2010 17:37 #7016 by garfi3ld
A few of us have talked about heading out to PDX a few times. Maybe one of these days I will pack up my lunchbox rig and head out. I would have to find a monitor to borrow of course.

Wes

More
13 Jul 2010 09:17 - 13 Jul 2010 09:18 #7094 by LeatherFace
They will also have PDXLan 16.5 i november.. Its hands down the funnest Lanparty I have been to... They do a wonderful job putting it on everytime, they also Have a Top notch casemod competition that the winner usualy gets the cover of CPU magazine and some awsome prizes.. so many games and tournys , i couldnt even name them all.. ud have to check out the site.
Last edit: 13 Jul 2010 09:18 by LeatherFace.

More
25 Jul 2010 08:38 #7494 by LeatherFace
i got my tickets for PDXlan 16.5 in november... cant wait

We have 1607 guests and no members online

supportus