PLAN XII Nov. 14th

More
23 Oct 2009 13:58 #651 by crowbar
PLAN XII Nov. 14th was created by crowbar
It's time again for the Computer Club of Western Michigan University to host it's bi-annual LAN party, Plan (Parkview LAN). This LAN party takes place at the Western Michigan University Parkview Campus in Kalamazoo Michigan. Our LAN party facilities include two outlets at every station and gigabit network. We also have a university grade internet connection, so there is no trouble connecting to steam. If there are updates to a game, you can easily download them as well. We will also be hosting tournaments as well, which have prizes. Our current tentative tournaments include "Heroes of Newerth" (yes, we know this is in beta, TF2, and possibly The new "Halo ODST". This is a tentative line-up and we are open to suggestions. The cost for this LAN party is $10, and concessions will be available during the event. We also are tentatively selling PLAN and Computer Club shirts at this event as well. Here is the site and some more info below. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us. Please register on our site listed before. You don't have to pay when you pre-register, it just helps us in with the event set-up.

Title: PLAN XII
When: 11/14/2009 11am - Midnight
Where: WMU Parkview Campus ( maps.pp.wmich.edu/KaEng/KaEng.html )
Site: whatistheplan.com
Cost: $10
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
google cal: www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ccowmu...ctz=America/New_York

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2009 14:09 #652 by jpwinkis
Replied by jpwinkis on topic RE: PLAN XII Nov. 14th
Wow, bad timing for me. There are 2 other LANs on that date and I can only make one.

More
26 Oct 2009 21:47 #747 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic RE: PLAN XII Nov. 14th
Meh, if I'm not the only one representing LANOC, I might go.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
26 Oct 2009 22:09 #750 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: PLAN XII Nov. 14th
It's the same day as my Football Party...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1559 guests and no members online

supportus