Anyone up for a LAN here

More
06 May 2010 17:52 #5525 by Leonresevil2
Dreyvas wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote:

I'd join if I can get there, may need to ride with someone. Either works, but maybe I'd have my build by June 5th. No guarantees on that, but I can play some games like what we've played at LanOC.

You're currently living in Van Wert, right? I can give you a ride if I go.

Still in VW. Not sure if that's good or bad. ;)

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2010 21:33 #5554 by garfi3ld
I am in Nacelle

Wes

More
07 May 2010 01:05 #5566 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:Anyone up for a LAN here
I was able to get a different copy of Flatout 2. This one has the music with it. It won't connect with the old one, but so far it seems to work the same, copy the folder and play. Maybe this one won't crash.

More
07 May 2010 01:22 #5567 by garfi3ld
we can put it to the test, I love the game.

Wes

More
07 May 2010 02:02 #5568 by Daveyo
Replied by Daveyo on topic Re:Anyone up for a LAN here
I would like a seat for it. veind is a mabye, I'll get him for sure or not.

More
07 May 2010 10:36 - 07 May 2010 11:27 #5573 by Nacelle
Don't forget, you're not official until I see your registration in my email. Muncie Gamers
There's only room on the list for 16. It was 15 but my daughter likes to play TF2 and I can move her elsewhere is we need the room.
Last edit: 07 May 2010 11:27 by Nacelle.

More
07 May 2010 13:56 #5575 by Twodavez
Due to our website blocker i can't get to your site from work. I think i posted that i was interested, but i didn't "register" if there is a special spot to do that. I'll try to get on tonight and get everything put together.
Anyone up for some BC2 tonight? I hope to be on around 9...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
07 May 2010 14:12 #5576 by technobear
Twodavez wrote:

Due to our website blocker i can't get to your site from work. I think i posted that i was interested, but i didn't "register" if there is a special spot to do that. I'll try to get on tonight and get everything put together.
Anyone up for some BC2 tonight? I hope to be on around 9...

try this
cj.micklitsch.com/phpproxy/

More
07 May 2010 16:51 - 07 May 2010 16:51 #5578 by Twodavez
I'm good friends with the IT guys and they told me that all traffic is recorded and even if i did end up getting to a site that was blocked it would be recorded and i just don't need to give my boss ammo to fire me if she felt the urge to. I can get on LAN OC which is better than i expected, no use testing the system and getting this taken away...
Thanks for the suggestion though, i acutally made a thread on here about it and it was suggest to go through a few proxy sites...
Wes even mentioned that he had another URL i could go to besides lanoc.org if it became blocked. ;)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 07 May 2010 16:51 by Twodavez.

More
07 May 2010 16:58 #5579 by technobear
ok cool.. thats just a little proxy i have on my site for the rare times i need to download something here at work.. that our firewall blocks

read: angryip scanner and malware bytes

More
08 May 2010 01:36 #5587 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Anyone up for a LAN here
I'd really like to come, but I'm starting a new job currently and waiting for orientation, so it's likely that week will be my first scheduled week. Don't want to start off asking for days off. If I'm free, I'll definitely be a last minute attendee though.

More
13 May 2010 18:12 #5819 by Twodavez
Bump,
This is only a week away. Get signed up at Muncie Gamers website if you can make it. He has some space available, but i know it goes fast! :woohoo:

More
20 May 2010 10:46 #6000 by Nacelle
Dave Yo and Veind had to drop out, so there's still room for 7 more people.

More
20 May 2010 16:16 #6007 by Lersar
Wish I could make it, but I'm scheduled 3-10 :(

More
20 May 2010 21:47 #6018 by Twodavez
Lersar wrote:

wow, your not looking so good, you better call into work tell them you're not going to be able to make it... :kiss:

More
20 May 2010 23:30 #6022 by Lersar
Twodavez wrote:

Lersar wrote:

wow, your not looking so good, you better call into work tell them you're not going to be able to make it... :kiss:

:D

More
21 May 2010 00:55 #6023 by Twodavez
Make sure you get the new TF2 update...

More
21 May 2010 02:03 #6029 by Nacelle
I love updating the server. Seems like you just get it ready and another one comes along.

More
21 May 2010 02:11 #6031 by jj_Sky5000
twodave swing by tommorrow and pick up your flight stick!!!!!!

More
21 May 2010 02:15 #6032 by garfi3ld
Nacelle wrote:

I love updating the server. Seems like you just get it ready and another one comes along.

there is always an update the night before our lans, why would your be any different lol

Wes

More
21 May 2010 13:01 #6045 by Twodavez
At least it's not on the frida prior when most people already have their PC's loaded in the car ready to go the next day! They should really focus on updating on tuesdays to give time for bugs to come to the surface prior to the weekend when LANs and most people are playing! ;)

More
21 May 2010 13:06 #6046 by technobear
daamiiittt!! i messed up on my google calendar and had been planning for this lan to be on june 5th!! ive since made plans forthe 22nd ( sorry plans with a female.. you guys get trumped.) i screwed up..

catch you guys at next lanoc event.

More
21 May 2010 13:21 #6048 by Twodavez
Nic-Wic & I will still be there, but Nacelle if you'd be interested in opening up your house on the 5th also, we might be able to make it to that one too. I'm sure you'd have to clear it through your wife, but if this party is small enough to stay in your front room, she might be willing to let you tear up the house in another few weeks to have a bigger party since the guest list is shrinking by the day.
Daveyo, Veind, JJ_sky5000, Technobear, Lersar might be reason enough to not totally reschedule, but add another date...
I will still be in town this weekend and i'm looking forward to coming over, so keep me in the loop as to the plans. 7 people is still enough to have a good time, especially if we can play something online and just be all on the same team. B)
But if we could aim for 12 on the 5th, it's something to think about!
And BOO to google calendar for doing that to you technobear!

More
21 May 2010 23:28 - 21 May 2010 23:55 #6082 by Nacelle
She just said it was ok. Game on for the 5th as well. I'll continue to start at 10am. You're welcome to show up later, if you want.
Last edit: 21 May 2010 23:55 by Nacelle.

More
22 May 2010 04:55 #6101 by Lersar
Nice, I'll try to get the day off!

More
22 May 2010 11:17 #6106 by Twodavez
Nacelle wrote:

She just said it was ok. Game on for the 5th as well. I'll continue to start at 10am. You're welcome to show up later, if you want.

See you in a few hours! I'm ready to do some gaming!!!!

More
22 May 2010 16:12 #6113 by garfi3ld
:( I overslept

Wes

More
28 May 2010 12:57 #6255 by Twodavez
Since so many people had last minute conflicts and Nacelle was able work a little charm with his wife. ;) He's opened up his house again on the 5th for another LAN. The stipulation is that unless at least 5 people give a firm confirmation, or he's going to cancel it.
I know Nick_wic & I will be there, so make sure you make it over to Munciegamers website to get signed up if you are at this point 100% sure you can make it. It does take time and energy to get set up to host a LAN, so please make sure your schedule is clear prior to signing up. I'd hate to wear out our welcome at Nacelle's house!
Plus he does an amazing $5 for Pizza and pop for dinner :woohoo:

thanks Nacelle, we'll see you in a week!

More
28 May 2010 13:58 #6256 by Lersar
Didn't get the 5th off :(

More
29 May 2010 00:08 #6263 by Nacelle
I just got a box full of CPU magazines. I know that's what brings JJ to the lan.

We have 1862 guests and no members online

supportus