LAN War XXIV - Bloomington, IN - April 13-14, 220

More
28 Feb 2013 21:21 #29669 by Myndmelt
Anyone thinking of going to this? Let me know.

$20 gets you:
Entry into the event for 24 hours
Entry into all tournaments or none -- your choice
Free pizza dinner and drinks
Raffle ticket toward one of the thousands of dollars worth of prizes and surprises we have for attendees
Access to all special sponsor giveaways we have (e.g., Das Keyboard typing contest and others!)
And for an additional $5, you get a customized LW24 t-shirt. (they put your gamertag on it)

Registration Link: www.iugaming.com/content/lan-war-24-0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2013 07:35 #29684 by jj_Sky5000

More
01 Mar 2013 07:52 #29685 by Twodavez
It's back on the IU Campus, squeezed into a dorm commons area. I'm not sure i can handle that again, that's one of the reasons i quit going to the LAN's. The Fair grounds last time was baller, although since they didn't sell out, i'm sure they lost money on the deal and are back to where they can sell out.
Have fun JJ.
I had raved about the fair grounds and figured they'd repeat, but their not, so i think i'm going to pass on this one...
Best of luck IU Gaming, glad you figured out you're bread and butter players are on campus and were able to get a location to have the LAN!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
01 Mar 2013 11:07 #29688 by renegade
Have to agree with twodavez, I was not impress/happy with this lan in the Brisco location. I was hoping they would be at the fairgrounds and I would give them a shot again but will pass this one up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
02 Mar 2013 04:19 #29701 by jj_Sky5000
I may be head to big shot gaming that weekend as well. been waiting to check it out

We have 1777 guests and no members online

supportus