A facebook page to let you know about LAN's

More
14 Jun 2012 23:04 #25730 by garfi3ld
Matt from PDX got with me about this and I think it is a great idea. Check it out and like it. Only Admins can post up events, so you should only get posts from the group that has info about upcoming events.

www.facebook.com/lanpartyusa

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
15 Jun 2012 00:14 #25732 by Wooderson
Finally, Facebook serves a purpose for something I actually care about. Well that and creeper stocking peoples' photos that I hardly know, but thats normal right? :huh:

I kill CPU's

More
15 Jun 2012 00:27 #25733 by Twodavez
I take pride in the fact that i'm down to under 300 friends... I've gone though and made Facebook just family and close friens (someone i see at least twice a month). It got too big and if i wanna play a game, i'll play something real, not join your mob, farm, or rustic city.

I've found as i get older and have a family, there are more important things than harvesting/killing/or building a fake city to impress people i really didn't like anyway. I understand that it's entertainment, but i'd rather pay for a good game, than play something half programmed and constantly improving because they didn't make it right the first time...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
15 Jun 2012 00:30 #25734 by Dreyvas

More
More
15 Jun 2012 04:15 #25739 by garfi3ld
Thanks, i will get with him directly. They are actually sponsoring our next event as well, I have just been so busy that I haven't had a chance to update our sponsor list to start V11 sponsors.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

We have 1662 guests and one member online

supportus