StompFest Group Sign up for Lanoc and FWG

More
04 Feb 2010 17:12 - 10 Mar 2010 02:49 #1999 by jj_Sky5000
Trying to get a head count on how many seats we need. Marion County Fair Grounds 150 people,

Attending :JJ_sky5000,Twodavez,Daveyo,Alex,Cory,Veind,Nic_wic,Garfield,echomonkey, crossfire

Maybe: , Reaper,Technobear

No:
Last edit: 10 Mar 2010 02:49 by jj_Sky5000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2010 18:36 #2000 by Twodavez
From my little clan:
Yes: Twodavez, Dave Yo
Maybe: Veind, Nic_wic

Do we have an official Start & end date and time? Also cost?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
06 Mar 2010 23:43 #2433 by garfi3ld
Alex, Adam and I are planning on going.

Registration for their admins and subscribers went up just a few min ago, I would expect registration to be up for everyone somewhere between a few days and a week.

Wes

More
07 Mar 2010 01:27 #2443 by vialdragon
2nd post same topic.. I'm Up for it whats the price?

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
07 Mar 2010 01:33 #2444 by Twodavez
They finally have info up on the site.
www.stompfest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19081
When:
April 10-11, 2010
Doors open at 8:00am on Saturday and close at 6:00pm on Sunday. That's 34 straight hours of Stompfest goodness!

Registration opens March 5, 2010 for Stompfest Admins and subscribers, March 6, 2010 for everyone else.

Where:
7300 E. Troy Ave.
WANAMAKER, IN 46239

Cost:
$25 - Pre-registered via website with Paypal or money order. No personal checks or cash!
$30 - At the door, without pre-registering (if seats are available)

Parents and on-lookers can get in for free for a limited amount of time.

PayPal payments need to be sent to 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.'.

Make money orders payable to 'Stompfest' and send to the following address. Please include your Name & Handle somewhere in your mailing.

Who:
All gamers 10 years and older. Gamers 15 or under must be accompanied with an adult.
Gamers under 18 years of age must have their parents permission to attend Stompfest. Parents must download and sign this permission slip.
No one under 18 years of age will be permitted into Stompfest without written permission from a parent or guardian.

Bring:
Your computer and monitor - Only one per Gamer
Headphones - No speakers will be allowed.
Network cable (RJ45) - At least 25 foot.
Power strip - UPSs are not allowed.
CD/DVDs - All of your game disks (if needed). It is strongly suggested you make backups of your disks and bring those.
Good Attitude - Good sportsmanship is a must!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
09 Mar 2010 02:29 #2499 by garfi3ld
Alex cory and I are signed up and paid, adam will be setup tonight. You guys are welcome to join the lanoc clan group if you want.

Wes

More
10 Mar 2010 02:49 #2542 by jj_Sky5000

More
10 Mar 2010 03:06 #2543 by garfi3ld
so we are signed up and excited to go. Any plans on getting a hotel? Cory when do you think we will be leaving? ect

If we set our plans now we can maybe get a better price on a hotel if needed and people can carpool

Wes

More
10 Mar 2010 17:40 #2552 by Twodavez
I was talking to JJ about this, and i'd be interested in putting $20 into a hotel room for the night for Myself and Nick_wic. we'd just want some floor from 3 am - 8 am and then a shower. Let me know what everyone is able to figure out.
I'll try to post something on stompfest tonight to determine if they will have a quiet room anywhere that people can crash, then i would just need a shower :-)

More
10 Mar 2010 18:25 #2553 by Reaper
I'd meant to reply to you on FWG but since I'm here, and I'm lazy, just mentioning I won't be able to make this one but am looking forward to LanOC 6!

More
10 Mar 2010 20:53 #2557 by vialdragon
Plans? I don't care if I sleep in the car lol. but if a hotel is in the picture I'd gladly chip in. kinda like dave.. all I care about is some floor space and a shower. I was also thinking about the ride. I'd generously chip in on gas I'm thinking we should take ur ride. never know when mine will decide its not the day it wants to start.

More
10 Mar 2010 21:13 #2558 by Dragon
HMM I would love to go but i dont really have a good enough pc for events like this but i can be on the maybe attentinding since here pretty soon im gonna try and get me a pretty good pc B)

More
10 Mar 2010 23:42 #2559 by garfi3ld
ok cory up to you bud. As long as most everyone is brining "small" rigs we should be able to fig the 4 people in mine. If you and adam bring laptops we would be in even better shape, we could even bring the lanoc server then.

As for a hotel, ill have to look into it. If I am driving i will need sleep. With the an starting so early im just wondering if we are going go need to get there the night before or not also

Wes

More
11 Mar 2010 01:44 #2560 by vialdragon
starts @ 8 if I remember correctly ( way to lazy to re-look it up ) if we leave @ 7 we can be there by 10. I'm comfortable with driving if I can get the Aztek running correctly. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow after work ( yea you heard it I'm cutting into FF13 time to take care of a stupid car ) It all depends on cost..
Ur a car guy.. what would u say the problem is if I can't rev my engine over 4k RPM

More
11 Mar 2010 02:04 #2562 by garfi3ld
it could be a list of things

some sort of misfire most likely, but im surprised you haven't had to replace the intake manifold gasket on it yet (they are known for going out around 70k miles)

Wes

More
11 Mar 2010 03:53 #2565 by Koolaid84
sigh lets get a hotel so we are guaranteed showers and sleep bc if no sleep for me i will be super grumpy and no one likes me when im super grumpy :P

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
11 Mar 2010 13:07 #2567 by Lersar
Whatever is cool with me, I just want to play vidcha games

More
11 Mar 2010 16:53 #2569 by MurDerFace
no sh1t ur like wes wen he has to go a couple days without seeing me....its terrifying

Werd up home slice

More
11 Mar 2010 21:28 #2572 by Wingless92
Just signed up for the LAN. Sitting next to ya'll. Should be a fun weekend. If any of you want to crash at my house your more than welcome.

More
12 Mar 2010 02:31 #2575 by Lersar
Wingless92 wrote:

Just signed up for the LAN. Sitting next to ya'll. Should be a fun weekend. If any of you want to crash at my house your more than welcome.

do you realize what you've just done?!

More
12 Mar 2010 03:27 #2577 by Twodavez
Lersar wrote:

Wingless92 wrote:

do you realize what you've just done?!

I tried to get everyone to sign up so someting like this wouldn't happen. Ohh well, guess we'll have to make due with what we've got. :-)

More
12 Mar 2010 04:13 #2579 by garfi3ld
did I miss something?

Wes

More
12 Mar 2010 12:59 - 12 Mar 2010 13:10 #2581 by Lersar
i was attempting to be funny, about inviting a group of gamers into your home for the night. my bad, not sure where that went
Last edit: 12 Mar 2010 13:10 by Lersar.

More
12 Mar 2010 15:21 #2582 by Twodavez
I was trying ot keep the funny going, but i guess i confused people...
So anyway, seats are really filling up, so if you think you might go, you need to get registered. Also doesn't seem like there are many registered for the weekend after at LAN OC.

More
12 Mar 2010 15:24 #2583 by Wingless92
I was gonna say, it sounded like I did something wrong, lol. But yea, if you need a place to crash let me know.

This is gonna be awsome. Got my new computer built, so i'm looking at getting rid of my old setup.

More
12 Mar 2010 15:35 #2586 by Twodavez
I know i'll be looking for a place to at least take a shower. My beauty doesn't keep well overnight. I was anticipating Stomp Fest having a small area/room that people could crash for a little while, but i'm not sure what the deal is yet.
Might have to take you up on your offer! Maybe we could take you out for dinner for being such a good host!

More
12 Mar 2010 15:39 #2587 by Wingless92
Yea, just let me know. Ya'll are welcome in my house anytime.

More
13 Mar 2010 04:22 #2613 by Koolaid84
how much room do you have ? :)

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
30 Mar 2010 16:12 #3114 by Dreyvas
Registered and paid, I'm sitting next to Army. Who wants to give me a ride/place to crash? :P

More
30 Mar 2010 19:28 #3118 by Wingless92
Well it's a no go for staying at my house. Have some people coming into town for a Mustang meet. Would love to have you guys but i'm full.

We have 1229 guests and no members online

supportus