MidWestLAN11 -

More
23 Dec 2009 19:44 - 23 Dec 2009 19:44 #1633 by Alex_Striker
MidWestLAN11 - was created by Alex_Striker
It's been a year, and MidWestLAN is once again bringing you one of our awesome 100 man LANs! Our 11th event is being held once again at the Darien Community/Senior Center in Darien, WI (1 hour from Milwaukee/Madison, 2 from Chicago). I know Ohio is a bit further (okay, more like 8+ hours depending on what part of Ohio you're coming from) than Illinois, but we've got people from Indiana and even Louisiana (I don't understand this one as much?) coming!

We go a full 24 hours, from 10AM on the 16th until 10AM on the 17th. In these 24 hours we've got 5 PC tournaments and a console tourney. On top of that, we'll have plenty of power hour open gaming to try and give everyone a bit of what they want, a ton of prizes from our various awesome sponsors, and unlimited free soda for you to keep yourself awake throughout the event.

The Official PC Tournaments
Call of Duty 4 5v5
Counter Strike: Source 5v5 (Cash tourney)
Left 4 Dead 2 4v4 Scavenge
Starcraft 1v1
Team Fortress 2 6v6

The Official Console Tournament
Super Smash Bros. (N64) 2v2

Other Games To Be Played
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Call of Duty: World at War
Command and Conquer 3
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Crysis
Dawn of War II
Killing Floor
Unreal Tournament

We're already at 59 gamers on our registration list, so be sure to check out the MWL website to get more info and to reserve your seat today! Help us kick off this new year of gaming the right way as we try to make MWL11 a great success. Hope to see you guys there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2009 20:03 #1634 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -
thanks for the info bro, unfortunately WI is too far of a drive 4 me

More
23 Dec 2009 21:48 #1639 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -
By the way it's Jan 16th... I didn't see a month mentioned.
Not to steel your thunder on the post, but this is the same day at the Indysmash.com LAN in Indianapolis which might be a little closer. Only 4 spots remaining to be registered for!
I'd like to make a Midwest Lan sometime, so keep us in the look Alex_Striker. I'm sure we could get a car full to come another time...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 Dec 2009 08:41 #1643 by Alex_Striker
Replied by Alex_Striker on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -
Dang, well, hopefully we'll see you guys at one of our upcoming events. It's hard to work around all the other events out there.

More
24 Dec 2009 13:07 #1644 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -
It's not your fault, i was just taking the time to plug the other LAN since it's a little closer.
I did find your lan and thought it would be fun to come to. Wish it wasn't on the other side of Chicago. It's not the most fun City to drive through. But i'm glad to see you're half full in your registration!
I'm sure your move plugged into the Chicago LAN scene so please keep us in the loop about some of the bigger (100+ person) LAN's in that area and we might be able to make that trip!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
29 Dec 2009 05:58 #1660 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -
good luck with your lan, I hope i can make it out one day :)

Always wanted to go to Chicago

Wes

More
31 Dec 2009 05:16 #1667 by s_mason16
Replied by s_mason16 on topic RE: MidWestLAN11 -

LinkyPwns wrote: thanks for the info bro, unfortunately WI is too far of a drive 4 me

Same. Thanks though. maybe ill come when you start having longer ones, or something.

We have 1776 guests and one member online

supportus