LANOC LAN's

More
17 Dec 2010 00:56 #12905 by Teh_tourist
LANOC LAN's was created by Teh_tourist
I just moved to Cincinnati and am trying to find some good LAN's to start attending. About how many people usually go to the LANOC LAN's? also can anybody point me towards any other LAN's around Ohio?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2010 05:44 #12908 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: LANOC LAN's
Many of our attendees also frequent Nexus LAN in Dayton, OH.

www.nexuslan.org/

More
17 Dec 2010 06:43 #12909 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: LANOC LAN's

Teh_tourist wrote: I just moved to Cincinnati and am trying to find some good LAN's to start attending. About how many people usually go to the LANOC LAN's? also can anybody point me towards any other LAN's around Ohio?

We host semi-annual, full scale events that usually take place in the spring and the fall, as well as two (usually) 'mini'-LANs that feature a days worth of gaming, without the conteste/prizes; just gaming. Our larger LANs are usually two day events, in which gamers from around the area, including Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio travel to take part in gaming, contests, tournaments, and raffle drawings. We have a long list of sponsors who make our events are great time, and we usually see anywhere from around 40 to 70 attendees.

There are a bunch of LANs that take part around this area, including the aformentioned NeXus LAN, Munice Gamers, Fort Wayne Gamers, and many more. A full list can be found at our Affiliate Page .

We definitely look forward to seeing you at one of our event! In the meantime, be sure to look up our Vent server info and get in on some of the online gaming that we do throughout the week.

We have 3985 guests and no members online

supportus