Nerdika 2009 (First Annual)

More
02 Nov 2009 05:16 #1012 by Shibumi
Just thought I would pass this along to you guys, it was posted on the LANOhio boards a few days ago. I know some of you are itching to get to another good LAN party before the end of the year. This is a first timer party, so who knows, but the website sure looks cool.

Announcing the first Annual Nerdika 2009 LAN Party. Sponsored by Nifty-Nerd, Alienware, and Cpu Mag.

Event: The event will consist of various ladders, deathmatches, and team matches in Crysis Wars.
Admission: $20.00 per person
When: November 21st from 9am to 9pm
Where: The event will take place at the Staybridge Suites in Stow at 4351 Steels Pointe Drive.
Prizes: Over $500 dollars in prizes will be given away!
Food and Drinks: Pizza and Pop will be supplied for free at Nerdika 2009. All you can eat and drink!

For additional information check out the official site at www.Nerdika.com or call 330.864.NERD(6373) to reserve a seat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2009 11:45 #1013 by Nacelle
The site looks decent. But there is no additional info. You just listed everything. They don't even mention the city it's in. Call a phone number to reserve a seat? What's this the 80's? I called... Just to say how lame, calling is.

More
02 Nov 2009 14:23 #1015 by Twodavez
It's in Stow, Ohio, (It's kinda hidden in the text...) which is only 4 hours away from Fort Wayne :rolleyes:, and almost 5 hours from Muncie. It's by Akron, OH. Maybe if this was an overnight i'd make the trip, but it's too far away for me for only 12 hours of gaming, plus to leave the house at 4 am and not get home until 2 am the next day, doesn't sound like the best of times for me. Have fun to anyone who is able to go!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1474 guests and no members online

supportus