- Category: Hardware News
- Published: Wednesday, 08 February 2012 17:20
- Written by garfi3ld
Femont, Calif. – February 8, 2012 –Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the One, the latest addition to their Gaming Series. The One is an excellent option for mainstream gamers, new PC builders and seasoned system integrators alike, as it provides user-friendly cooling and convenient features at an affordable price.
Performance Cooling Advantages – The One’s cooling system includes top & rear 120 mm exhaust fans with four additional 120 mm fan mounts. Perforated mesh construction yields additional airflow through the front of the chassis.
Extensive Compatibility and Expandability – The One is equipped with three 5.25” and five 3.5” tool-less drive bays, a bottom-mounted PSU intake with a removable air filter and a large CPU cutout. The enclosure makes it easy for users to install all the necessary parts and upgrade their PC component by component.
“The One is for anyone who has thought about building a PC or for anyone looking for a wallet-friendly, long-lasting case,” said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. “It’s a great option for system integrators because it has tool-less drive bays and blends well in a home.”
For more information on the Antec One, please visit the product page.
The One is available on Newegg, Provantage, J&R, Canada Computers and NCIX with an MSRP of $59.95. Antec will also bring two special versions, the One S (MSRP $49.95) and the One S3 (MSRP $54.95), to the market.
- 10 drive bays:
- 3 x 5.25” tool-less drive bays
- 2 x 2.5” drive bays (dedicated)
- 5 x 3.5” tool-less drive bays
- Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 7 expansion slots
- Maximum graphics card size: 10.5” (266 mm)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.1” (155 mm)
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 120 mm top exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm / 140 mm bottom fan (optional)
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- Water cooling support: rear water cooling grommets (support ½-inch tubes)
- Maximum-sized CPU cutout
- Bottom-mounted power supply with intake filter
- Front I/O ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0 with included USB 2.0 adapter
- Audio In/Out
- No power supply included
- Unit Dimensions:
- 17.2” (H) x 8.2” (W) x 19.2” (D)
- [438 mm (H) x 208 mm (W) x 488 mm (D)]
- Package Dimensions:
- 18.2” (H) x 9.5” (W) x 20.9” (D)
- [463 mm (H) x 241 mm (W) x 530 mm (D)]
- Net Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.6 kg)
About Antec, Inc.
For 26 years, Antec, Inc. has been the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Antec remains an industry pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products such as the P280 and SOLO II enclosures, and it has been independently recognized as the power supply manufacturer with the lowest return rate.
Antec continues to push the industry to its limits with many state-of-the art products like the Mini-ITX ISK Series and the functional, efficiently cooled Eleven Hundred gaming enclosure. Antec has also furthered the PSU market with the environmentally-friendly EarthWatts Series, the office-friendly VP Series for efficient, quiet power, and the gamer-specialized HCG and HCP Series for hours of reliable, continuous power. soundscience, a subsidiary of Antec, Inc., was created to manufacture audio and video-enabled lifestyle products, such as the soundscience rockus™ 3D | 2.1 speaker system, for the PC and home entertainment markets.
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with international marketing headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Antec has additional offices in The Netherlands, China and Taiwan. Please visit Antec online for more information.
Follow the official Antec Facebook page www.facebook.com/AntecInc for event updates or visit the Antec blog at http://blog.antec.com/.