Counter Strike: Global Offensive Tournament Rules

More
11 Aug 2014 12:39 - 20 Aug 2014 02:27 #35289 by Plague

Players: 5v5
Game Mode: Classic Competitive
Team Limit: 10 to 12
Team Decision: Coin toss for CT or T, winner pick who they start as.
Rounds per map: 16
Winning:
- The team that has 9 rounds have won the match. (not in The Grand Finale)
- CT/T switch at 8 rounds.
Time per round: 1:45 minutes
Gameplay: Single elimination.

Maps:
Round 1: de_train
Round 2: de_inferno
Round 3: de_mirage
Round 4: de_nuke

Tie-breaker: de_dust2

The tournaments will be played using the latest release patch. If you intended to participate, please ensure you have CS:GO downloaded and updated prior to the event.

Sign-up will take place at the event through the ALP. This is a local control panel that is available via web for everyone. If you have additional questions please contact a member of staff prior to or at the event.

For BYOT, teams will be created and populated by pre-arranged members of five at the event. Players without are welcome to play, arranging "PUG" teams for others without a team to join. If an uncomplete team or teams exist, staff reserves the right to merge "PUG" team rosters as they see fit.

For Random, players signed up for the tournament on the ALP will be randomly shuffled to teams by staff.

Date and Time:

BYOT: Saturday 9-6-2014 9:00PM

Random: Sunday 9-7-2014 1:00PM

Sign-up deadline will be an hour before the tournament begins. Once the deadline passes, sign-up for the tournament will be locked. During this time, staff will generate the brackets and communicate with the teams regarding matchmaking arrangement. In the case of random teams, team rosters will also be created as soon as possible to allow maximum communication time before the tournament begins.

Standard LanOC tournament rules apply, including:

1. Attempting to cheat or do harm in any way will result in disqualification.
2. Failure to report for matchmaking within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by staff, will result in disqualification from the tournament. In the event of a team tournament, it will be up to the remaining members to decide whether to forfeit or compete without the tardy/absent player.
3. Pausing/timeouts are dictated entirely by the design of the game mode. If the game does not support or allow it, no custom pauses or timeouts will be allowed.
4. If a player is experiencing hardware or network problems, the match may be restarted within three minutes of its start.
5. In the event of Internet server issues, game is subject to change at the event.

NOTE: Tournament rules are subject to change before the event.
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Aug 2014 02:27 by Plague.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2014 15:54 #35497 by Ronster
I'm looking to join someone's cs team I'm a good fps player and just need a team

More
01 Sep 2014 20:44 #35542 by Ronster
ok so still looking to either join a cs team or make one if interested please post

More
01 Sep 2014 20:52 #35543 by renegade
Add me if you want.

More
01 Sep 2014 22:57 #35544 by Unjustified
Not the best CS player but I'm decent, I'll join a team. I was planning on doing the randomized event. Add me if you need me

Main PC: i7-4790k, Asus Maximus VII gene mobo, GTX 770 4gb, 8gb g-skill 1600 ram, corsair h50, corsair HX750 PSU painted corsair air 240, 1x 120gb pny ssd, 1x wd blue 1tb, 1x barracuda 2tb.

More
02 Sep 2014 14:09 #35549 by jj_Sky5000
Ronster I will be looking for a team as well, I am only good at fps tf2

More
04 Sep 2014 00:19 #35588 by Ronster
sounds good ill take all three of you, now just need one more hopefully someone that's really good at csgo to even it out

More
04 Sep 2014 02:36 #35595 by Karasins
Im looking for a team. Master Guardian 1 ranked.

More
04 Sep 2014 18:38 #35608 by Ronster
sounds good, looks like we got five. well meet up at lanoc then and go over maps just practice till then.

We have 2023 guests and no members online

supportus