Anyone interested in casting?

More
21 Aug 2013 23:22 #32399 by Lersar
Something I'd like to do is broadcast the League tournament at the LAN on Twitch. Is there anyone interested in getting into shout casting that would want to spectate some (if not all) of the games and cast them for us? Looking for at least two people, if there are more we can split up games. Requirements would be a knowledge of the game, NOT participating in the event (could be lenient on this if we have enough interest), and ideally at the event.

To clarify, you wouldn't be casting over a PA or something at the event, you'd be casting to the Twitch stream for those not at the event (or those viewing the stream at the event for whatever reason).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2013 23:30 #32400 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Anyone interested in casting?
You know you'd love me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
21 Aug 2013 23:47 #32401 by Lersar
Also, to clarify a little more, when I say at least two people, its so we have two people casting a game. You wouldn't be flying solo. I think multiple casters are better all around.

More
22 Aug 2013 00:10 #32403 by Ropplestiltskin
I know a decent amount about the game, I have not made my mind up if i want to particapate but if i do not I would not mind helping out.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
22 Aug 2013 08:18 #32410 by Leonresevil2
Being ARAM, it would be pretty hectic. I've never seen dual coms on ARAM, I think solo could work.

I'm interested, but I can't say yet.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 2122 guests and no members online

supportus