SeeMeCNC Eris

More
20 May 2016 09:56 #37924 by garfi3ld
SeeMeCNC Eris was created by garfi3ld

So yesterday I did a relatively short rundown on what is 3d printing and I also spoke about my visit with SeeMeCNC. Well today I’m actually going to dive into the SeeMeCNC Eris 3d printer that I picked up when I was visiting them. The Eris is their brand new portable delta printer. Not only is easy to carry, but they set out to make the Eris their first truly out of the box and printing experience. Generally, with most 3d printers you have a lot of build and setup time, but with the Eris shipping completely built and with their new Auto Leveling system they are hoping it will be a great printer for new 3d printing users. Well it just so happens, I’m that 3d printing noob, so I’m going to run you guys/girls through my experience from start to finish to help you decide if the Eris is the printer for you.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2016 16:45 #37925 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic SeeMeCNC Eris
TodayI check out the Eris, SeeMeCNCs new portable 3d printer

Wes

More
21 Jun 2016 19:24 #37938 by AndyM
Replied by AndyM on topic SeeMeCNC Eris
Thank you for that fascinating review. No offence, but were you thinking of Odie when you made that giraffe? :)

More
22 Jun 2016 08:03 #37939 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic SeeMeCNC Eris

AndyM wrote: Thank you for that fascinating review. No offence, but were you thinking of Odie when you made that giraffe? :)

LOL I hadn't considered it looking like Odie but that is funny!

Wes

We have 1725 guests and no members online

supportus