Aftershokz Gamez

More
20 Jan 2016 13:12 #37570 by garfi3ld
Aftershokz Gamez was created by garfi3ld

While we focus a lot on PC and gaming products, I do try to keep an eye out on a variety of different technologies. One of those technologies that we have seen pop up from time to time but has never made it into gaming products is bone conductive audio. A lot of you might remember the jawbone as an example but I also remember a company that I saw at CES back in 2013 called Aftershokz and their headsets for joggers. Well during the holidays as usual as I’m getting spammed with CES emails an email from Aftershokz caught my eye because they introduced a new gaming focused model called the Aftershokz Gamez. While im not a fan of the use of Z’s in the brand and model name I did want to check it out and see what the tech and the product was all about. After spending time with them today I’m going to sit down and go over how they performed so check it out.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2016 13:19 #37571 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Aftershokz Gamez
Today I check out a wireless headset that uses bone conductive tech to get the sound to you. Check it out

Wes

More
20 Jan 2016 16:02 #37573 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Aftershokz Gamez
I may look in to getting a pair for the Lan Parties they look intresting.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
20 Jan 2016 17:05 #37574 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Aftershokz Gamez
These are the kind of interesting innovations I like. The status quo for so long has been noise cancellation and putting yourself in a bubble but sometimes you need to be able to hear other things besides whats coming out of your computer. I agree with Rop on these being perfect for us LAN staffies.

We have 1555 guests and one member online

supportus