MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC

More
15 Jan 2016 21:17 #37565 by garfi3ld

Over the last few years small builds have been becoming more and more popular. Both for LAN rigs like we have been using for a long time, but even for main PCs. This is partially due to more parts being available but mostly some people are tired of dealing with huge heavy cases, especially when you can do nearly anything you want in the Mini-ITX form factor. Late this fall I started thinking about a new LAN rig, maybe even another iteration of our LunchBox series, before I did that though I really needed to check out the new Z170 boards. That leads me to today where I’m going to check out MSI’s gaming focused Mini-ITX board, the Z170I Gaming Pro AC. I’ve used a few of MSI’s ITX boards in builds before and I’m excited to see what this one has to offer.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2016 02:20 #37566 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC
Today I check out the Z170I Gaming Pro AC from MSI, their gaming focused Mini-ITX board

Wes

More
16 Jan 2016 02:38 #37567 by VaporX
Replied by VaporX on topic MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC
I have reached the point I do not like the "gaming" motherboards. You can often get the same performance, minus a little overclocking potential for as much as 30% less, especially in ITX format.

We have 1800 guests and one member online

supportus