Cooler Master Barebones Novatouch

More
16 Nov 2015 10:04 #37338 by garfi3ld

Well over a year ago we first had the chance to check out a keyboard from Cooler Master that I had been excited about for a long time, their Novatouch TKL. This was their first Hybrid Capacitive keyboard, they worked closely with Topre to design it with a unique stem design that lets you run keycaps designed for Cherry MX switches on it. This is important because as we found out about a year ago in our Keyboard Customization article, you can do a LOT to set your keyboard apart. So over the past year Cooler Master has been working to show everyone why the Novatouch is different, but at least in my opinion the price has been a bit hard for some people to get over. Well over time the price has some down, but in addition to that they have recently been selling a special Barebones model that brings the price down even more. The barebones Novatouch TKL is specifically for people who already plan on replacing the keycaps with something else, cutting the costs down by selling it without keycaps. Well I got the Barebones Novatouch TKL in as well as a new set of custom keycaps, today I’m going to show you what you can do with the Novatouch and reflect on over a years’ worth of use in the performance section.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2015 15:07 #37339 by garfi3ld
Today I revisit the Novatouch only this time it is cheaper and without keycaps

Wes

More
26 Nov 2015 05:18 #37343 by garfi3ld
Cooler Master has this on their Black Friday sale for $119.99!

www.cmstore-usa.com/novatouch-tkl-barebo...84975cc1ed-168998693

Wes

We have 1529 guests and no members online

supportus